Agnostic or at least atheist traders.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rowenwood, Feb 18, 2004.

1. You bolts are definitely a follower of the mass of stupidity. My apology for leaving you out. You're certainly as dumb as can be.

And in response to your replies: at moments I feel annoyed, but honestly, you all do make yourselves look bad.

I'm ready to end this if you all are. We can think of this as having been a good opportunity to practice or English skills. After all, I put more time into it than all of you combined. It's getting boring. And so I await your replies ready for peace or war. The only way to beat me is to write something that makes me seem to be less creative than yourself or (s). I don't think any one of you is anything but artless and thus, give up. I'm a mean egocentric maniac. In comparison to your relentless stupidity my hatred for mankind is twenty times as massive. You cannot win.

#51     Feb 19, 2004
  2. Well, since you rode up onto the scene on your high horse with illusions of grandeur,

My reply: I proved that I don't have illusions but I do have pure talent , and that my style is quite possibly grand at times. You know it, everyone that has read this thread knows it, whether or not you or they will admit it. I'm damn good at many things, and I'm primarily a visual artist. You should read my essays and poems, and you should see my art. You'd be amazed. You'd cry. Other people in life have acknowledged my talent, and so your's matter little. Though I always enjoy hearing people tell me how great I'm. You are one of my multitude of talentless reciprocals.

#52     Feb 19, 2004
  3. I just read a post by you on slammajammas thread about evolution. Your reply was very good. We may actually share your idea about evolution.

I'm sorry we had this tiff, you're not as stupid as I thought you are.

Maybe you were trying to help me. I can't believe you wrote so intelligently in that thread and so poorly in this one.

About medication. I think meds are a sign of weakness. I was crazy and took all sorts of meds. But I overcame my insanity. Overcoming insanity is very difficult and so I'm very proud that I did. If you're insane you should try to beat it. Forget about electrochemical physicality, your insanity is all in your head. Consider the word psychosomatic.

#53     Feb 19, 2004