Agnostic or at least atheist traders.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rowenwood, Feb 18, 2004.

1. That's funny. If anyone else wants to take a shot at me, this chipmunk with a human head is a good example of how to.

Bravo ArogueTrader. Your picture is very, very-very, very. You get an 8/10 for originality.

Cheese and meat, how perfect. I don't even know what the cheese and meat thing symbolizes but it's funny. It actually made me laugh.

I feel so special. Maybe you can help me with my web site? Who's head is that? Who's chipmunk is that too? No one has ever made a chipmunk man with meat, cheese, and three lines for me before. I'll probaby remember this silly moment for the rest of my life.

#41     Feb 19, 2004
  2. Is that what you tell all your boyfriends?

#42     Feb 19, 2004
  3. why must you interrupt my enjoyment with yet another banality? Don't you have any respect for the chipmunk man with cheese and meat?

I already feel bad enough for what happened earlier, must you provoke me further? You're comment is so infantile that I don't think I can possibly retort and touche.

Have you been waiting for my reply to that post by Aroguetrader all night? My person is open for ridicule. I've given far too much info. If you could deduce properly you'd see my weaknesses and exploit them.

I'd rather you'd actually retort with a scathing attack. Your broadsides are so poor, well, they're not broadsides. I would bet that you're an adolescent in which case your ignorance is excused because your mind hasn't reached maturity. If you're not an adolescent....

#43     Feb 19, 2004
  4. Bolts

Bolts

homo

#44     Feb 19, 2004
  5. wahahahahahaha!! :p

#45     Feb 19, 2004
  6. Indeed.....

[​IMG]

#46     Feb 19, 2004
  7. Firstly, I'd be embarrassed to use such stupid screen names.

You call me gay yet your names make you all out to be a group of power rangers or something. When I read such names I immediately discredit the corresponding entities as being resplendent morons. Open your dictionaries and look up the word: trite.

Secondly, you've all been so utterly defeated in a contest of wits that your only recourse is a digression to infantilism. Gay jokes are pathetic like crack jokes and chipmunk jokes. I've the feeling that you're all so low life that no matter how much I display myself as the better person, you all will continue to write these ridiculous posts with the idea that what you're doing is actually funny and degrading me. You only make yourselves look bad, and it's amazing that you don't understand this.

Only idiots would think to reply in the ways you all have. Your lives together wouldn't be worth my pinky toe. Your comradery is a disgusting show of stupidity empowering ignorance. Your group is a microcosm of the kind of stupidity that the world is ridden with. Your stupidity is amazing; literally I'm overwhelmed by the relentless dumbness. You all copy and mimic each other like babies. If I was a compassionate person I'd feel sorry for the group of you.

#47     Feb 19, 2004
  8. You really know how to endear the crowd to your point of view, don't you.

You must like abuse, as that is all you are going to get.

#48     Feb 19, 2004
  9. Well, since you rode up onto the scene on your high horse with illusions of grandeur, I thought I would just do my routine civic duty of exposing you for the little man you are.

I take back my original assessment of you. You aren't suffering from depression -- you are suffering from everything. Since all those different pills won't work well together, I suggest you seriously consider bungie jumping off the Brooklyn Bridge without a bungie cord.

#49     Feb 19, 2004
  10. Bolts

Bolts

ass

#50     Feb 19, 2004