Agnostic or at least atheist traders.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rowenwood, Feb 18, 2004.

1. Maybe some good can come from this pointless thread.

Rearden,

Which one do you find the best? My coworker took Paxil, which I believe also helps anxiety. I'm not sure if all SSRI's work for anxiety, but it is definately something I'd try -- and perhaps aderall.

#31     Feb 18, 2004
  2. Only tried Zoloft. It worked so well, I never tried any of the others. They're all pretty similar anyways. You can buy Z without a prescription or talking to annoying shrinks at www.inhousepharmacy.com . No questions asked.

Basically, all SSRI's block seratonin from escaping your brain, so you always have a higher seratonin level than you normally would. Good shit I tell ya.

#32     Feb 18, 2004
  3. Not an artist or a philosopher, but pay some attention to recent arts.

Can't offer any criticisms , but will wish you the best in your endeavors and current/future odysseys

#33     Feb 18, 2004
  4. Bolts

Bolts

Yeah well you're a poo poo head.

#34     Feb 18, 2004
  5. No sorry, you're a classic energy monster. Throw out some flamebait and then tell everyone they've been set up. I've been online since the early 90s pal. I've seen thousands of you guys. You aren't original and you aren't smart. Bye.

#35     Feb 18, 2004
  6. It appears that your life is all about you, your needs, your feelings, your wants.

No wonder there may be feelings in you that something is missing.

I did this, I did that, I am this, I am that, me, me, me, me.......

Do you think Narcissus a happy man?

#36     Feb 18, 2004
  7. Listen to me very carefully, okay?

Forget what you know about philosophy, organisms and these narcisistic fantasies that are consuming you. No amount of dense, impenetrable babbling by some dead pontificator is going to pull you back from the staggering depths of insanity into which you have fallen.

However, I might be able to help. Are you open minded? Are you willing to suspend all you know and take a blind leap of faith into the unknown? Are you willing to read what I'm about to say and not play lawyer with it, but just take it at face value and try it for about a week to see how it works for you? If so, there may be hope.
    So sit down, take a deep breath and brace yourself for some wisdom - the likes of which no great thinker on your list can rival.

First, I want you to extend your hand. Whichever one you use most often. Extend it in front of you and really look at it. Really study it - let the awe of its mechanism sink so far into your mind that your ability to articulate its nature become futile.
    Now, I want you to take that hand and shove it up your ass as far as you can until you feel your head. You may have to really ram it up there because there's a good chance that your head is further up into your own ass than any other man has managed to get his head into his ass.

Once you find your head, take hold of it. Yank it out no matter the cost. Reattach it to your shoulders and welcome yourself back into reality.

-[M]

#37     Feb 18, 2004
  8. I think I'd rather keep my qualities which you find to be flaws, and leave my ass and head alone and separate. Though thank you so very, very, very-very for the timely kindness that could've saved a poor wretch like me. Don't take it too personally many have tried, all failed.

Sincerely,
    Rowen

#38     Feb 18, 2004
  9. ARogueTrader

Re: I'm glad that your replies have changed
    It appears that your life is all about you, your needs, your feelings, your wants.

No wonder there may be feelings in you that something is missing.

I did this, I did that, I am this, I am that, me, me, me, me.......

Do you think Narcissus a happy man?

Yes. Becuase I'm very, very, very-very great.

#39     Feb 19, 2004
  10. "Yes. Becuase I'm very, very, very-very great."

What you are saying sounds very familiar.

Are you into meat and cheese too?

[​IMG]

#40     Feb 19, 2004