Agnostic or at least atheist traders.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rowenwood, Feb 18, 2004.

1. Please tell me this is a put-on.

#21     Feb 18, 2004
  2. mass of human scum. But let me assure, I do in fact love attention, I thrive off of it. And you realizing this isn't a noble achievment. Haven't all of my posts been about getting information and attention?

Is it one in four people have depression? I don't like you or them, and so I don't fucking care.

I can categorize the responses to my posts into two possibilities.

1. I've revealed many qualities about myself that fools will mistake, and have mistook, for weaknesses. The fools will show themselves clearly by attacking me with infantile and ignorant responses.

2. The intelligent one or two will respond intelligently of course. They will understand my ideas, and offer input that expands my understandings. They will refer me to resources that they find valuable, and we shall congratulate each other, and ourselves, for being on high horses above the plebeianism.

And: aphexcoil, you still misunderstand. I suggest you reread this entire thread another 10 times, and then report to me what you've learned.

Note: I would've used condescension in my responses to all stupid replies to this thread had the replies not been with the intention of insulting me.

#22     Feb 18, 2004
  3. i also enjoy postmodern philososophy having just re read baudrillard's "anorexic ruins"---- however i read this material for entertainment value only--- try to base your life on "simulacra"---not a fun way to live.

i hope not, but perhaps you will relate to this guy : your philosophy and his are similar--

http://www.satan2000.com/home.htm

surfer :eek:

#23     Feb 18, 2004
  4. Yoiks, give the ego a rest, man.

#24     Feb 18, 2004
  5. Here is an even better idea. Why don't you just say what you mean the first time.

#25     Feb 18, 2004
  6. seem at all like that satan idiot. I don't intentionally inflict pain on myself or others. Pain is a symptom of isolation. Pain is primtive. And I don't experience too much pain, and also I'm terribly melodramatic, though I rarely lie, and I believe my drama, and.

About this thread. I set the suckers up and they fell for it. Of course this once again is a byproduct of an action. The action being, trying to understand if the intelligence of the participants of the forum is true intelligence: aesthetic and philosophical intelligence are the types I consider to be true.

I can see some do, and as is common throughout the world, most don't. I also hope to make friends that share my ideals. At least when I insult people I insult them in ways that can help them. I can't feel guilty about hurting feelings. The insulted are likely to be too cowardly to ever really try to understand their existences or be better than the majority of socializing-genitalia-lovers.

#26     Feb 18, 2004
  7. good to know you know how to think. Whether or not I'm an egocentric maniac. I find it amusiing that you wrote about reading Baudrillard for entertainment. Baudrillard's works are quite conveluted. I also find it ironic because, even though I obviously take philosophy very seriously, I still think of my work and the work of other's as entertainment. My teacher finds the use of the word entertainment to describe art and philosophy and, to be utterly demeaning, revolting.

But as seriously as I'm, with psychsomatic episodes, it's sublime entertainment that I'm after. That expression beyond thought thought of, thus degraded, and proliferated, and sold, would be very amusing.

#27     Feb 18, 2004
  8. Bolts

Bolts

Try jerking it with the left instead of the right. It's like a whole new person.

#28     Feb 18, 2004
  9. very original, you must be proud. Do you at all realize the depth of your pathetic existence, of your stupidity, or the pointlessness of you organism? Do you know that if you, and probably everyone you know died, the world would be better off. Because you make no attempt to think an original thought; you are satisfied with repeating the sentences of others'. You're a repeater. I feel suffocated by your type of stupidity.

I wish there was someone as intelligent as me. I wish I had a companion. If only she was a beautiful blonde with similar aesthetic tastes. I'm very lonely under the regulations of the powerful leaders of stupidity. Here in dumb land, there is me, and my amazing ideas, drowning in a orderly line of stupidity. They whimper and scream as they hate me and I eloquently hate them. Anger, bravery, cunning, determination, but they're disgusting me. They wonder why I love myself: because no one is better than, or as good as, me. I kiss my hand touch my cheek and fall asleep until a better day when I'll vanquish everything.

#29     Feb 18, 2004
  10. Serious question, have you ever tried SSRI's? (Zoloft, Paxil,Effexor, Prozac...) Getting on the stuff 5 years ago was one of the best descisions I ever made.

And if the sinking feeling of depression is still able to rear it's ugly head...pummel it with some synthetic opiates. Yes, that's how I do things. Your results may vary.

#30     Feb 18, 2004