Aggressive people are better traders !!!

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by HATEtheRisk, Sep 2, 2011.

1. cornix

cornix

Exactly. You do not feel aggression or like that. Actually you better not be under the influence of any emotions as much as you can.

You calmly sit in the bush and wait for the good opportunity. And when it appears, you also calmly attack and do the best you can to kill and get your meat. :)

#21     Sep 3, 2011
  2. Roark

Roark

The best trader is a guy like a reed. He bends in whichever way the wind is blowing and never gets uprooted.

#22     Sep 4, 2011
  3. I have been both, but it's much simpler to be a trapper than a hunter. If the defenseless thing isn't quite dead when you get back to the trap, you finish it off with whatever. I prefer a baseball bat because I'm an asshole.

#23     Sep 4, 2011
  4. No Assassins make better traders. They are cool, make few hits but when they do it's a killing. They are patient and take their time. They don't talk about their killings and leave we the amateurs to boast about how good/tough/better we are.

Are you an assassin? No one is gong to admit they and if they did no ones would believe them. Those are the best traders

#24     Sep 4, 2011
  5. Yes, like a predator. I know that point.
    But do you know, that in reality predators like lions or cheetas are not so successfull how you think they are.
    1. point = they try to hunt their food down a lot of times more than they will succeed and kill it. for example, they attack 10 times each one on a different time, and they will kill it only about 3-4 times of that. thats the true. Animal life is much harder than humans life.

2. point = predator animals, have to succeed to survive in a certain time or they are starved to dead - a successfull trader have not to make money in a certain time, if the trader have safed enough money for living, - its very much relaxder.

A lion will not kill another 5 anthilopes, just for build up his anthilopes account. When the lion have enough dead meat for him and his tribe, he has his satisfaction and is happy for the next few days, unitl all starts again.

A trader need to have a kicker in his ass, to get up and work hard to get richer and richer. Thats the difference.....
    For that you need some kind of aggression, that gives yourself the necessary kick in your ass.

#25     Sep 4, 2011

6. A trader need to have a kicker in his ass, to get up and work hard to get richer and richer. Thats the difference.....
    For that you need some kind of aggression, that gives yourself the necessary kick in your ass.

I think you are confusing AGGRESSION with MOTIVATION.
    Big difference.
    IMHO: A great trader can be motivated without being overly aggressive.

#26     Sep 4, 2011
  7. Try to be softie till you have an edge ,... then be an asshole :))

#27     Sep 4, 2011
  8. False. Arseholes blow up their trading accounts as often as softies.

#28     Sep 4, 2011
  9. I think youre right. Maybe its just me who needs this kind of aggressive motivation, to get up early every day to bring myself under pressure to gain my satisfaction of my business.

-------------
    Hahaha, thats good.
    Maybe some traders change automatically to assholes, when they ve found their edge...................
    ---------------

dont you think that people with an stronger will to succeed, have also an bigger part of aggression in their character than others.
    That are characters who usually be the leaders in groups, do extreme sports, like challenge, love theirselfes.
    they are aggressive in their motivation until the ve succeeded, but then they cant stop, because without this kind of motivation they are feeling empty, like useless shit.

#29     Sep 4, 2011
  10. the1

the1

You don't have to be an asshole. You need unwavering confidence, perhaps to the level of being somewhat arrogant.

#30     Sep 4, 2011