Agenda 21 God help us!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, Apr 5, 2013.

1. jem

jem

wow...

you just found a pretty contorted way to uplift pre - literate or emerging literate societies.

Which is fine... who is to say that education is more important than plowing fields with yoke across your back or roaming a desert with your camel.

but to implicity argue places which may have recently practiced female genital mutilation and recently acquired running water are superior places because their people have more melanin is pretty deluded.

#21     Apr 7, 2013
  2. DT-waw

DT-waw

learn to read with understanding of words.
    there was no such thing in my post that africa or middle east is a "superior place" to West.

i'll put the same thought the other way: the more pigment you have, the more sensitivity and intuition you're likely to possess regarding whats good or bad for your body, well being, etc. africa does not have running water? doh, its largely a desert and with huge poverty. how about rich and highly educated USA? you have fluoride in water supply, which is a rat poison. mercury in vaccines. BPA in plastics. God, Obama or education won't help.
    Gotta think with your brain, which is by the way, in case you don't know - heavily melanated.

#22     Apr 7, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Stating inconvenient truth isn't racism, moRON.

#23     Apr 7, 2013
  4. jem

jem

that is some interesting racism.

do you think its a choice?

if you took the asian out of asia and dropped them in San Diego... how many generations before they started playing golf and eating like we do instead of watering their rice fields.

I will tell you. Like just all the other peoples who immigrated here. 2.

And from my limited knowledge of people from the middle east... but I have been friends wiht chaldeans... I notice the chaldeans seem to adopt our food and culture pretty quickly.

#24     Apr 7, 2013