Age of Consent at 14 Makes Canada Favoured Sex Tourism Destination

Discussion in 'Politics' started by version77, Feb 17, 2007.

1. I haven't even read the stupid book. I have heard from others it
    is not a book to read unless you are into little girls...:mad:

#51     Feb 21, 2007
  2. Okay, junior.

You might try less hysterics. It might improve your credibility, if only marginally.

Tell us honestly. I'm guessing you're 20 years old. Is that right? I am also guessing that you live in or have lived in a trailer park at some point in your life? Can you confirm or deny this?

#52     Feb 21, 2007
  3. Doesn't surprise me that you would use that as your sole criterion in determining whether or not to read the book. You don't seem to have much of a mind of your own.

v77 (setting the crack pipe down for a moment): Huh??? This book is recognized as one of the great works in English literature? But you think I shouldn't read it? Oh, okay. I won't. (Hits off the pipe again)

Actually, as I said, reading Lolita wouldn't do you much good because you wouldn't understand a lot of it, even though it's in your (nominally) native language.

#53     Feb 21, 2007
  4. OMG... so does this mean that you SUPPORT WAKE-UP/PLATO2??? OMG... I just realized this. If you are dissing me for hammering him, that must mean you support the things he says!!

So if you say that I have been 'freaking out' calling him a pedophile, that means that anyone who is calling him a pedophile is FREAKING OUT. That means that anyone who is calling him a pedophile is doing something wrong!!!

OMG!!! I can't believe this....

:(

#54     Feb 21, 2007
  5. v77,

As usual you are displaying your literary ignorance. As Tradernik mentioned, Lolita is a great piece of literary creation. I think you are showing the company you keep, ie with ignorant morons like yourself, when you said that someone told you not to read Lolita because it is pedophilic.

#55     Feb 21, 2007
  6. Hysterics? Are you hallucinating on those Canadian magic mushrooms again?..:p

Can you confirm you don't have a 14 year old girlfriend? Since
    you bring up people's age all the time I guess it is you who is 20?

And obviously you live in a trailer park in a really old section of Toronto.

Funny how you expose yourself with your accusations all the time.
    That is easy to do with a small mind like yours.

#56     Feb 21, 2007
  7. Okay, in this post you admit to using a crack pipe and you don't
    have much of a mind of your own.

I don't care if you read the book. I will not lower myself to read
    such trash. I don't care what language it is written in.

I take it your "nomimally" native language is French?

#57     Feb 21, 2007
  8. From v77, "I think I am going to let you guys/girls off the hook here.

I forgot that many countries are now led by women ..."

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83926&perpage=6&pagenumber=6

Yes, you were proven wrong and you were too chickenshit to admit that you were wrong. By the way, did you know that the Bible allows you to sell your daughter as a sex slave?

"And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do. If she please not her master, who hath betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed" (Exodus 21:7-8). "

So, analogous to your opinion on Lolita, we should also not read the Bible, because it talks about selling one's daughter as a sex slave... which is immoral to me and I hope to you too.

#58     Feb 21, 2007
  9. Of course I don't support WAKE-UP/PLATO2 or whatever his dumb
    name is. I hope he gets banned.

I called him a Muslim who is a Jew hater untill I realized he was a Nazi.

But you stalk him. I think he enjoys the attention you are giving him...:(

#59     Feb 21, 2007
  10. Tell me why Lolita is such a "great piece of literary creation"?

I think you are showing the company you keep by reading such
    a book. Isn't it a book about an old man who is seduced by a
    young 12 year old or something? I don't have that fantasy. Sorry.

Succumbing to a pedophiliac relationship must be your fantasy?

#60     Feb 21, 2007