Age of Consent at 14 Makes Canada Favoured Sex Tourism Destination

Discussion in 'Politics' started by version77, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Wait a minute...you are complaining about perversion and at the same time you are saying that the true victim in a pedophilic rape is the rapist because he might go to jail and if he does, he becomes a victim, and that pedophilia is 'much hoo-ha about nothing'?

By the way, why won't you answer anyone who asks you why you post under 5 different usernames?

#21     Feb 17, 2007
  2. WAKE-UP

WAKE-UP

It all depends on the upbringing. If you raise your girls telling them that marrying and getting children is the highest virtue for a woman, that pre-marital sex is evil and that flirting with boys for attention is wrong. Chances are they will never know any "better"and that they will remain fanatical Muslims/Christians until their final day.

Only if sex is involved will such a thing be considered.

Islam and Christianity tradionally believe that the woman and the man are different in essence. In this regard, there isn't much difference between those who believe Jesus to be the last prophet and those who believe that Mohammed deserves that title.

The only nation where that still happens is a puppet state of ours called Saudi-Arabia. During the Ottoman rule woman had more rights than they have now in that country.

There where hardly any conflics between Shia and Sunni in history. The only reason there are conflics now in Iraq is because Saddam Hussein, who was a Sunni dictator suppressed specific groups of Shia. This caused the Shia to grow hatred towards the Sunni population in this country. Nevertheless, this is hardly related to religion as it can all be blamed on the US invading the country.

I have yet to see substantial evidence for the beheading of people like Nick Berg. It certainly appears to be fake.

I acually agree with that, yes, I do not believe that those who commit these acts are always completely guilty. I believe that many of those are victims of the system, which brought them to their deed. Not everyone can handle the constant bombardment of sex and titillation on television and on the internet. There will always be people who get frustrated to a point where they go out and commit rape. If children where taught that reproduction with the opposite sex is a duty rather than a choice, and that attraction to the same sex can be understandable but something that should be considered as a handicap with which one can should learn to live. If we remove all the sick garbage from the television, magazines and the internet, Then we would be able to create a much better society. If we look at Islamic countries we see that rape is extremely low, difforce is extremely low, crime rates extremly low... This is exactly how it was in our nation until mid 20th century.

#22     Feb 17, 2007
  3. I pity you. You are as confused as any individual I have ever encountered.

I just pray to God that you are not able to influence any young people with this sadistic, dehumanizing philosophy of yours.

Thank God for the freedoms we have here.

You are a sick piece of garbage, and a living anachronism. In 300 years civilized people will look back at monsters like you and wonder how you were ever allowed to walk around free. You should be in an institution.

Oh wait a minute... you already are.

#23     Feb 17, 2007
  4. first time i heard someone saying pedos are victims.

that must make wake up a pedo himself.

#24     Feb 17, 2007
  5. WAKE-UP

WAKE-UP

I know several pedophiles, and I know the way they see the world. Most of them where abused in childhood, which caused them to develop this perversion. Do you know that 90% of young boys who are systematically abused become pedophiles later in life?

[​IMG]
    -Child sex slaves in Iraq

Time Magazine exposes child sex trading in Iraq , which was virutally non-existant before the US attacked Iraq. But Time Magazine avoids the complete story, such as how Israel is a " human trafficking haven", and that it is increasing in Israel, despite reports from the USA in 2002 that Israel was eliminating this problem. Slaves are also a big business in other nations. This site has a tremendous amount of info on it.

This issue affects you indirectly. Pedophiles and sex slave customers can be given jobs in government and the media. They can be controlled with blackmail by Zionist sex traders.

#25     Feb 17, 2007

6. After you posted all this contradictory info, i cant be bothered.

The only mention, anywhere, of prostitution specifically relevant to 14 yr olds, regardless of age of consent, is that it would be illegal;
    The article breifly discusses what would happen, if that WERE the case, that PROSTITUTION were decriminalised.

Which it may be now, particularly given your links are from

2005, & 2006.

:)

#26     Feb 17, 2007
  7. I am not going to spoon feed you facts. Prostitution is legal for 14
    year olds in Canada as long as they do not solicit and they can not
    open brothels. But, Canada is trying to pass laws where they can
    do this too.

I have read up on the subject through Canadian goverment links, ect.
    I haver read the laws. I am informed.

If you don't want to spend the time researching this yourself, then
    don't. No one is forcing you to do so.

BTW, I have not posted any contradictory info whatsoever.

You must live in Canada and don't like what you are reading.

Too bad, eh?...:p

#27     Feb 17, 2007
  8. Ok, so why post mega old artcles, instead of the actual legislation?
    Yeah, i really cant be bothered, im busy researching a business, to circumvent the alabama sex toy ban, by selling modified guns and old truck parts
    :D

Ok, your obviously well informed; i find your claim dubious, solicitation is illegal, but prostitution per se isnt-strangely, your articles didnt mention that fact, and in fact, claimed the exact opposite.
    Perhaps it was a descriptive error, but more likely deliberate subtle misinformation.

Further, i find it EXxtraOrdin-arily dubious, that labor laws would allow a 14 to work anywhere without parental approval, contravening labor laws.
    Hows that work?

#28     Feb 17, 2007
  9. dpt

dpt

That's questionable. Prostitution, per se, is not illegal in Canada,
    but many activities associated with it are illegal.

Also, under some circumstances, consensual sex with 14 year olds is
    legal. However, people from age 14 to age 18 are considered to be young
    people
    under the Canadian Criminal Code.

Under the code: if sex between an adult and a young person occurs in
    certain circumstances it is a criminal act, and it is explicitly stated in the
    code that the fact that the activity was consensual does not in general
    constitute a defence.

http://laws.justice.gc.ca/en/showdoc/cs/c-46/bo-ga:l_V//en#anchorbo-ga:l_V

Personally, I would not risk having sex with a woman under the age of 18 in
    Canada, and I would make every reasonable effort to be sure about her age.

Cheers!

#29     Feb 17, 2007
  10. Ah-hah! Thanks dpt, so version's highly researched claim is, very suspect, at best.

And your claim that their looking at allowing 14 yr olds to open their OWN brothel? Come on, since when can any minor own or operate a business, legally?

They cant . Can they:)?
    Nevermind, i can cut you in on the alabami action if ya like:D Franchises available shortly.......

#30     Feb 17, 2007