Age and trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by nljones5, Mar 29, 2002.

1. SHORTY

SHORTY

Your joking, aren't you? If you even said the weak force was God's manifestation of his image I'd be impressed. Are you telling me every time I stick my finger in an outlet I'm talking to God?

#41     Mar 29, 2002
  2. shorty said: "the enlightened mind begins to realize it's auspicious posture and celebrates in this realization"
    Why so vague? what were you trying to say? Maybe this is what philosophy is all about, impressively constructed statements that mean absolutely nothing!

#42     Mar 29, 2002
  3. SHORTY

SHORTY

Consciousness is intrinsic to nature and existance and does not depend on you or me. We didn't invent it or create it, it is given apriori. Is this pantheism? Maybe, but it's reality. :)

Good Luck and Big Profits!

#43     Mar 29, 2002
  4. bronks

bronks

Much too simple. Although that outlet comment was pretty damn funny. LOL

"If you take a position on this world you are in deep kaka. You are bound to loose."

Lose what??

#44     Mar 29, 2002
  5. Commisso

Commisso Guest

Shorty,
    are you saying that you cannot control or at least alter your consciousness????

#45     Mar 29, 2002
  6. Rigel

Rigel

The world. Your profit. Your position.
    Like being a long-term investor in Enron.

#46     Mar 29, 2002
  7. SHORTY

SHORTY

You can spend ten years teaching a turtle to dance but you only irritate the turtle and frustrate yourself. Let's call a truce. :confused:

Good Luck and Big Profits!

#47     Mar 29, 2002
  8. bronks

bronks

Respectfully Rigel, the world is already being lost in certain regions all in the name of religion. I try to live my life as cleanly and respectfully as possible to me and my families' standards, and if there IS an almighty being that will condemn me to hell because I didn't recite 10 Hail Mary's or not getting baptized, then so be it. I'm comfortable with that.

#48     Mar 29, 2002
  9. Rigel

Rigel

If there was a god that would condemn me to hell because I didn't say ten hail Marys I'd be comfortable with it too. But that's not God. Neither is religion. That's what I believe anyway.

#49     Mar 29, 2002
  10. bronks

bronks

Your quoting of a scripture may me think you're religious. In essence what's being said is that if I don't adhere to your beliefs, I'm doomed??

#50     Mar 29, 2002