Again, NIGERIAN SCAM, here at ET

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by crgarcia, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Now trough Private Messages:

Author
    cynthia01

Dearest One,

Dearest One,

I am Miss.Cynthia Kenedi and i am 20 years old. the only Daughter of Late Mr And Mrs Denise Kenedi from Abidjan. Ivory Coast. I am an Orphan being that I lost my Parents.My Father was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death.

He was assassinated by the rebels following the political uprising. Before his death he made a deposit of Eight Million USA Dollars ($8,000,000.00) in a Bank here in Abidjan.This fund he intended to buy a cocoa processing machine.
    I want you to help me for us to retrieve this fund and transfer it to your account in your country or any safer place as you will be the beneficiary and recipient of the fund.

I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production. And i have made up my mind to offer you 20% out of the total fund for your effort/compensation in assisting me.

This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me ,indicate your interest in replying soonest. You can contact me with my private email address at..(cynthia2001_kenedi@yahoo.ca).

Thanks and best regards.
    Miss.Cynthia Kenedi.

2. lassic

lassic

so her father name was Denise?

you should propose, she's young and rich and part of the Kenedi clan

3. Sounds more like the woman wore the pants in THAT relationship

LOL :D

4. Stop posting this crap in trading. Put it in the Feedback section if you want to complain about a specific user.

5. Stop trying to move in on my deal. This lady said we have an exclusive deal, and I found her first. Back off jackasses.

Rennick out:mad:

6. Already banned em.. not so smart to email a MOD with the letter lol.