AFX Capital review

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by atawil, Jan 23, 2017.

1. atawil

atawil

Hi guys this is my first post here

I want to open a new account with afx capital broker STOFS.com
    I will put 5000 usd which huge to me I have been recommended to deal with this broker

i need a review about this broker and recommendation if its safe to trade with them

help much appreciated

thanks and regards

2. Overnight

Overnight

Well, you can read their disclosure.

http://www.stofs.com/media/pdfs/CySEC/en/Risk-Disclosure.pdf

I love section 11. ----> "Online intraday trading can lead you to make numerous transactions."

Brilliant! And section 12 has a spelling error, but that's not important when giving your hard-earned money to a firm located in Cyrpus, is it? I mean, what's an unprofessional spelling mistake between friends?

They will be your best friend I am sure! And really secure!

JackRab likes this.
  3. atawil

atawil

thanks for your reply
    to summarize your telling me not to trade with them right ?

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  4. dealmaker

dealmaker

Cyprus is a joke in terms of overseeing....Read Israel's warning on Cypriot financial authorities, they call them laxed...

http://www.timesofisrael.com/the-wolves-of-tel-aviv-israels-vast-amoral-binary-options-scam-exposed/

5. atawil

atawil

so to summarize your telling me not to deal with them ?

what brokers your recommends for new invester who lives in the MENA regoin

6. Overnight

Overnight

I honestly couldn't tell you which brokers to use if you live there or have them as the only options as your broker. Just be sure to vet any broker you can access from your home country.

7. Overnight

Overnight

With reference to your question to me in PM, just ask it here. Someone here may be able to answer that question, because I cannot. Just use caution.

8. atawil

atawil

thnks man il try to be careful

9. JackRab

JackRab

MENA region? Plenty of dodgy binary firms there! Avoid avoid avoid...

Who advised you on AFX? What do you want to trade? Do you have any financial regulator in your country?

10. atawil

atawil

A person I met on a forum just write on Facebook Asset Management Dubai

My main trades would be CFDs
    Well there some brokers in Beirut stock exchange as far as I know .
    I have been given on my AFX account special recommendation for low spread on some CFDS and upto 0.1 pip/trade I did try a small account 500 usd and made some profits and withdraw some them then lost due to my own trading however mistakes now I'm getting serious

Should I trust them ? Or head to Beirut stock exchange

#10     Jan 24, 2017