afternoon...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dgmodel, Oct 21, 2002.

1. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

Predictions, Assumptions, Notifications, Thoughts on where we're headed??? any idea's or setup's coming to fruition??? i just went long on AGN@63.60 and might do DE@the high...

2. I'm guessing the NYSE will close at 4 est.

3. market peaked short-term, will look for a dip....

4. mdmbud

mdmbud

triple top forming and overbought readings are in the market. One negative earnings releases could cause sellers to enter aggressively...

Next two days, bearish on the market.........

5. mdmbud

mdmbud

Hey, what happened to the previous post, why did you delete it?

6. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

lol...

7. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

AGN@$64.70... made a nice point in this badboy... although the day was choppy and quite frankly a poor trading day, i had two winners, and two teenie weenie losses on DE, and NCC... however all in all... i live to fight another day... hope everyone was in the green as well... i have no clues or ideas whats to come for the rest of the trading session so im just going to sit on my hands and wait...

8. mdmbud

mdmbud

ok, market conditions are not breaking down, will wait until tomorrow to trade actively.....

9. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

why is this market up today??? (sniper info in washington? possiblity of iraq being disarmed peacefully???)

10. Minime

Minime

It really tried to sell off early but those buyers were like pitbulls. Interesting to know who is so anxious to buy at these highs, but it just reinforces the fact that you should trade what you see, not what you think. Once it got started, the domino short covering effect probably went into action.

#10     Oct 21, 2002