Afterhours charting...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jaykit, Apr 2, 2002.

1. jaykit

jaykit

Does anyone know where I can get realtime afterhours charting. I need it for earnings season coming up.... Thanks

2. mjt

mjt

Quciken quotes, eSignal, Real Tick all have it. The cheapest is Quicken. I think you can get by on like $30/mo for quotes and charting. It's more like $40-$50 if you want 1-minute charts.

3. mgkrebs

mgkrebs

Medved quotetracker will quote & chart after hours, but only shows the current day's action. It receives quotes from Datek's streamer servers, and you have to have a Datek account to access it It doesn't have to be funded, I don't think. It may chart ah trades from other providers, I don't know.

Also, Qcharts from quote.com charts pre and after hours. It has a "all sessions" option for charting which goes from 8 am to 6 pm (I think, I no longer subscribe to qcharts).

4. Eldredge

Eldredge

I use QQL, but a lot of their quotes are way off before/after (especially before) market hours. QQQ is really bad. Am I doing something wrong? I use their DDE link for a worksheet I use, and I would love to have it work before the open.