After November 2010, trading of futures, stocks and FX will no longer be viable :(

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Aboveyou, Apr 17, 2009.

1. ammo

ammo

the bible is 2000 years young ,they have been saying the outcome of the last book , revelations,is right around the corner for 1500 years, every time the global weather has a bad decade,it will happen eventually but no one in 1500 years has had any luck in predicting it

#41     Apr 18, 2009
  2. sogodo

sogodo

from SuperUberOverYou:

sorry to bring the bad news to ya, OverShit, but you are terminally ill. there is a huge carcinoma (so far undetected) in the left part of your brain. that's why some of your mental functions are totally destroyed. because your brain is already severely damaged, its normal functioning could not continue anymore, and you have the most critical case of hypertrophic assured ignorance.
    the date of your death is supposed to be somewhere between 2009-04-21 and 2009-05-13.
    sorry, I cannot disclose my infosource to you, because you're exoteric and juhhal to my supercircle.

oh, almost forgot, around 0 people and 10 dogs gonna visit your burial ceremony.

take care!

see, so much about economics.
    if moderator decides to remove this post, he is supposed to remove your offtopic shit, too, IMHO

#42     Apr 18, 2009
  3. Aboveyou

Aboveyou

So why do you BLAME THE SICK FOR BEING SICK

why do you make fun of the sick as if they deserve to be sick

you awful awful man :cool:

#43     Apr 18, 2009
  4. sogodo

sogodo

do you want antidote?
    here we are, just stop posting BS you took from Coast-to-Coast radioshow, and you gonna be magically and immediately cured, Ok?

we heard the same sh*t in 1999, kinda 2000 was supposed to be the end of the world etc.etc.

importantly, the topic is ECONOMICS, remember?

#44     Apr 18, 2009
  5. I'm going to post here in this thread the ONLY prophecy source that I give any credence to, regarding predictions of the near future. I don't believe in Nostradamus, I don't believe that the end of the Mayan long count calendar will herald the end of the world in 2012.

Three children aged 7, 9 and 10 years old in 1917 claimed to have received prophecies from the virgin Mary in Fatima Portugal. The children also promised that the Virgin Mary would give a Miracle for all to see on October 13, 1917. Allegedly, the miracle of the sun, ripped from the sky and dancing around then hurtling towards earth occurred in front of a crowd of 70,000 people.

approximately 80 years latter Pope John Paul II, a huge advocate of the events of Fatima, stated that the prophecies seemed to be CLOSE to THEIR FULFILLMENT. (this statement by the Pope is extremely important in deciphering the truth, which I will elaborate further on). The Popes exact words written in his own Book "Crossing the Threshold of Hope", on page 221 says: "And thus we come to May 13, 1981, when I was wounded by gunshots fired in St. Peter's Square. At first I did not pay attention to the fact that the assassination attempt had occurred on the exact anniversary of the day Mary appeared to the three children at Fatima in Portugal and spoke to them the words that now, at the END OF THIS CENTURY, SEEM TO BE CLOSE TO THEIR FULFILLMENT"

Notice, that in 1995 the Pope is speaking about the "END OF THE (20th)CENTURY" as the time these prophecies appear CLOSE to unfolding. Once the END of the 20th century arrived it become crystal clear to me exactly why the POPE referenced the "end of the century."

When the end of the 20th century arrived, What happened was this: the Catholic Church hierarchy completely reversed its position, indicating in the year 2000, that the Fatima prophecy refers to the "PAST" rather then the future. A mere 5 years goes by, and just like that the Church reverses its position.

There is ONE good explanation for this 180 degree turnabout once the end of the 20th century arrived....and that explanation is that the FATIMA PROPHECY EXPLICITLY MENTIONS the end of the 20th century as the start point, mid point, or end point for the events prophesied within the secret of Fatima to take place. If the prophecy was open-ended and had no time-line, there would be no reason for a believer to stop believing that the prophecies were going to be fulfilled in the future. Also This so-called "3rd Secret of Fatima" was not aimed at the middle of the 20th century as its fulfillment. I know this because Lucia, the main receiver of the message stated it was to be revealed no earlier then 1960 hence the events were post 1960, and one of the Popes in the 1960's said something like the fatima secrets do not regard his Papal reign.

I am suggesting STRONGLY that at the end of the 20th century, the NATO/USA bombing of Serbia from march to June of 1999, in order to protect Kosovo, was the beginning of events...the first domino that will lead to the total fulfillment of the Fatima prophecies. The next stage to the Kosovo war had arrived on the world stage in 2008, with Kosovo illegally declaring independence from Serbia with the full backing of the United States and much of Europe despite the warnings of Russia. That would be the "second domino piece". The Third "domino piece" was Russia's "quid pro quo" to the tearing off of Kosovo from Serbia by its first post communist invasion of Europe with the invasion of Georgia and the tearing off the regions of South Ossetia and Abkhazia. The 4th domino piece" is in the process of tipping over with the legality of Kosovo's separation from Serbia to be judged by the "World Court("the primary judicial organ of the United Nations"). the 5th and 6th domino piece would probably be a broken Russian economy, and the end of Vladimir Putin and Russian President Demitry medvedev's tandamocracy. The 7th domino piece would likely be the "military conflict" after the World Court gives out its judgment regarding Kosovo with the Russians and Serbians invading it. The backing down and humiliation of Russia over Kosovo would be another domino. Then the rise of a Russian Hitler would be yet another. And more domino pieces would fall until "Russia scatters its errors throughout the world provoking wars and persecutions of the Church...various nations will be annihilated"(as stipulated in the 2nd secret of fatima (the seer Lucia stated that "in a way" the 3rd secret has already been revealed(being that the 3rd is an elaboration of the 2nd secret)(and considering that the second prophecy has yet to witness its total fulfillment, so that if God really is the architect of this prophecy, we will see the fulfillment of the contents in the second prophecy in the future)

Further indication that were heading towards fatima prophecy fulfillment since Kosovo declared independence:
    we have seen the dow suffer a record point drop of 777.7(God`s signature number) on the very day(late Sept) that seemed to kickstart the collapse of consumer confidence and whatever collapses that began with the end of September and throughout October. Then we have seen the markets turn around on March 6, with a rally being kickstarted off the low of 666 on the S&P500(666 represents the signature number of God`s opponent which represents FALSE HOPE and false promises, indicating a false hope rally)(also the first 6 letters of Standard & Poor contain the 5 letters of Satan making the 666 more appropriate on the S&P500) Then there is the weird Parallel of there being the same number of months between the October crash of 1929 and the election of Hitler in march 1933(with a 3 and a half year time period for an economic collapse to develop enough to set the stage for the German Hitler to win) and the number of months between the October 2009 market crash and the next scheduled Russian elections in March 2012(3 and a half years time period for an economic collapse to develope enough to set the stage for the Russian Hitler to win). Also the Russian hitler--Vladimir Zhirinosky--turns the devilish 66 years old by the next Russian elections inauguration date with something big possibly happening when he turns 66 years old and 6 months(666).

continuing....: with the Pope and top Cardinals not believing the beginning of fulfillment of the fatima prophecy had occurred at the end of the 20th century, they suddenly decided to finally reveal it the world. But this release is undoubtedly political "damage control" and they release a sanitized rewriten version keeping only the parts describing a scene of religious persecution, while leaving out all the juicy parts that are an elaboration on Russia, War, annihilation, hunger, and anything terrible sounding. It`s meant to calm people down and make them forget about prophecy pointed towards the future. However this sanitized version conflicts with prior statements made in the mid 1980`s by the Pope that alluded to the Third Secret as being quite devastating and threatening to mankind.

Whatever the truth is about the Fatima Prophecies, in time it will be revealed.

#45     Apr 18, 2009
  6. ammo

ammo

you forgot to mention that the book of revelations had only seven world leaders,there is no eighth,the united nations is the seventh

#46     Apr 18, 2009
  7. Aboveyou

Aboveyou

you got it all wrong, ALIENS engineered fatima miracle and prophecies

Aliens from space, as in other people from other planets

that's not something you can compute though

#47     Apr 18, 2009

8. But of course, your one of the coast-to-coast type guys that believes in a whole range of strange things.
    if you see the Russian scenario unfold in full, though, believe in the Alien interpretation at your own peril.

#48     Apr 18, 2009
  9. and I guarantee the Vanga prophecies won't come true if the fatima prophecies don't come true.

#49     Apr 18, 2009
  10. Aboveyou

Aboveyou

dude Vanga has good track record

fatima stuff is religious play someone or some things play on people

#50     Apr 18, 2009