After November 2010, trading of futures, stocks and FX will no longer be viable :(

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Aboveyou, Apr 17, 2009.

1. And my guess is that your "source" pays you by the post in order to generate web-activity on ET, essentially "painting the tape" for prospective advertisers.

If the mods only knew.
    But they are ALL in the dark.
    It's not their fault.

#31     Apr 17, 2009
  2. sammybea

sammybea

Honestly, this is the fault of the Moderators that this thread is not in chit-chat... Unless this forum really is trying to become more like yahoo.

#32     Apr 17, 2009
  3. Daal

Daal

man, you must work for Skynet, leave the OP alone :p

#33     Apr 17, 2009
  4. Interesting.

Here's a scan of the original article the predictions were in:

http://www.sabahforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=7925

Don't know how good the translation is, and I have no idea what publication the article appeared in, but I think this post is the original of the predictions translated to English, from what I could find searching.

Even for an old lady, couldn't they have published photos that were at least a little more flattering?? lol

#34     Apr 17, 2009
  5. Johno

Johno

What complete and total Bullshit!

Of course somebody cares about me!

#35     Apr 17, 2009
  6. Hey Cold, how it going?

#36     Apr 17, 2009
  7. Aboveyou

Aboveyou

not good, people won't take my warning seriously

#37     Apr 18, 2009
  8. Obviously you're british, since you're using bloke that way, but I think the US will be able to defend itself. Betting on China has always been a losing game, since they take everything you have when you win, and always will.

Let's just hope that doesn't come true. Nuclear war comes very soon after the use of chemical weapons.

#38     Apr 18, 2009
  9. And, no, you have some mental illness if you think that post should be taken seriously. For your sake, I hope you don't think it should be paid attention to.

#39     Apr 18, 2009
  10. Aboveyou

Aboveyou

nothing is obvious

NOTHING IS OBVIOUS

you have a lot to learn

#40     Apr 18, 2009