After Libya, who shall we bomb next?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cohen2011, Mar 19, 2011.

Who next for a good old bombing?

1. Iran

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  2. Pakistan

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. Saudi Arabia

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  4. Iran

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  5. Iran

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. I am delighted that we are resuming the war on islamic terror, now that we have finished off Saddam and the Taliban.

Who shall we bomb next?

God bless Israel.

2. What about the WH and Congress? They pose a MUCH bigger threat to America's freedoms and way of life than anyone in the ME. :mad:

3. I would support the bombing of Israels stinky Hasidim that drag the country down like intestinal parasites other than that the Saudis need taken out badly.

4. Look no one wants to pay taxes as it is,,the republicans actually cut taxes during a war, war is expensive,,if the politicians will finance it then I will support it.

5. DrEvil

DrEvil

Japan suffers largest natural disaster in decades, earthquake, tsunami and near nuclear meltdown all at the same time and what does U.S. Administration do ... bomb Libya!! Makes perfect sense doesn't it.

6. I vote for Israel..

7. You are promoting terrorism against Israel and have been reported.

Israel is the USA's closest ally, so you are also a traitor.

8. Looking at the poll, I am delighted that the majority of you are voting to bomb the Iranian terrorists.

Once we have finished off with Libya and secured the oil reserves from the terrorists, we should do the same in Iran.

God bless Israel and USA.

9. Larson

Larson Guest

correct. Too much "scum of the earth" in charge of US policy today.

10. If Israel were the USA's biggest friend I am sure they would not mind sending troops to Afghanistan. :p Yeah just let us dumb Euros watch the coffins came home.:(

#10     Mar 20, 2011