after hrs today/ does anyone else see whats happeneing?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Steelhead, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Futures often continues the rht trend before 8pm; may change direction after 8pm, 0am, 4 am etc.

Could you elaborate on the anomaly?

TY

#11     Nov 2, 2009
  2. I understand that the futures trend tonight is not indicative of tomorrow's open. But while what was happening was happening, the futures remained positive. That was my point.

Unfortunately I cannot elaborate further on the action that occurred because it is an issue of integrity within my firm. Thanks.

#12     Nov 2, 2009
  3. The futs pushed up against strong resistance this mornining before getting hit with the sell-off during the afternoon session.

It looks like the ES is trying to find a bottom, and if the IHS pattern holds, will price will look to challenge today's high on its way back up.

It's nice that we're able to post have this conversation, because steelhead seems to think the best way to communicate on an internet trading forum is to make intermittment posts where you issue monosyllabic, uninteligible statements which are left open to interpretation by the reader.

:eek: :D :p

#13     Nov 2, 2009
  4. NoDoji

NoDoji

"scanners" "dilithium" "futures" "anomaly"

Petsamo! Stay within in the analogical boundaries of this thread! I mean, come on, have you EVER EVER seen ANYONE on ANY Star Trek series EVER wear seatbelts???

#14     Nov 2, 2009
  5. Hahahaha--man that just kills!!

#15     Nov 2, 2009
  6. Proton torpedos loaded and ready for Tuesday.

#16     Nov 2, 2009
  7. Seat belts were not present in the sixties. That's OK, you're just a young woman, I don't expect you to know that. :D

#17     Nov 2, 2009
  8. Ah, KINGOFSHORTS, for your sake, I hope they're long torpedoes, not short ones.

#18     Nov 2, 2009
  9. Jeasus, that was the most I cracked up in months

you are a funny basterd, keep it up

:D :D :D

#19     Nov 3, 2009
  10. orion176

orion176

Set phasers to short :D

#20     Nov 3, 2009