after hours trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by asdfghj7, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Where can I find after hours 'stock' charts? I trade commodities with Genesis Navigator charts, and overnight price movement for emini S&P or Comex gold is plotted. No matter how illiquid, theres still some price movement on the chart at 3 in the morning. When I have looked at stocks in the past, I've never seen 8 AM price movement on 'goog' during eastern standard time. Will someone please advise me on this? Thanks for your help. J

2. your charting service should show it. QT and scott shor it, but charts do not advance or scroll. I plot the range once completed. T&S will give you the data as needed for volume.

3. I appreciate you getting back to me so fast. I don't expect you to know the exact settings for Genesis if you don't have there charts. All of my stock charts end at 4pm and start at 9:30AM. Maybe theres a setting to show 24 hours of data and mines set to only show this 6 and a half hour block of the day. However, I'm pretty sure that I have my charts to see all available data. Regardless, thanks for your help. J