After Greece, Spain, Ireland, Italy next is Poland

Discussion in 'Economics' started by DT-waw, Aug 9, 2011.

1. I think I would disagree with you in this regard, but I see where you're coming from.

#31     Aug 15, 2011
  2. Daal

Daal

Which parts do you disagree?

#32     Aug 15, 2011
  3. The part about the selling of EUR and also about DEMUSD.

#33     Aug 15, 2011
  4. morganist

morganist Guest

My opinion is that the bigger states will leave first or they smaller ones will be kicked out. The smaller states will try to stay in to get as much as they can. I think that the likelihood the Germans will stick around to suppport Eastern Europe is non existant. To be honest though it is just a matter of time before we have a private debt collapse anyway so it doesn't really matter.

I would be more worried about the loss of pension funds and insurance funds than the Sovereign debt crisis. They will most likely put the money up in the short term until 2013 2014 by then the private sector will have crashed most likely.

#34     Aug 15, 2011
  5. Does the "GS" represent Goldman? ;)

#35     Aug 15, 2011
  6. morganist

morganist Guest

No Greece and Spain. I believe.

Atticus read my book.

#36     Aug 15, 2011
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Way to miss the sarcasm.

#37     Aug 15, 2011
  8. morganist

morganist Guest

No I saw it. I just wanted a reason to plug my book.

#38     Aug 15, 2011
  9. the1

the1

Dude, appreciate the fact you wrote a book on a hot topic but you've been plugging for 7 pages now. Any reader of the thread will catch that. By the time you get to about page three reading another plug becomes a complete turn off. Instead of just dropping a plug, copy and paste an excerpt from the book to give readers a taste of what's between the covers. Marketing 101 --- market the bugger hard from the get-go, become subtle thereafter. If you stay hard you will turn potential buyers away. It's like ads on the TV nowadays. I'm just running to hit the mute button to stop the ball ping hammer from bouncing off my head every time an ad comes on TV. Advertisers are completely missing this point. People don't listen to them anymore because they are so fucking annoying.

#39     Aug 15, 2011
  10. Book?

#40     Aug 15, 2011