After 11,000+ posts...AK47 is dead(on ET)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 12, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

You are the one who keeps claiming to be smart. So, put up or shut up. We have no responsibility to play your game. We already know you are pretty stupid.

If you want to change our minds go take a test and provide us with a verifiable test score. If you are too chicken to do that, then I suggest you just STFU.

#31     Jul 13, 2013
  2. .
    LOL LOL LOL the parade of idiots marches on. You guys crack me up. I think what gets you is I don't include all of the righties in the idiot category just the select few of you. See it isn't partisan with me, from what I read even that crazy SOB scat is probably one smart dude along with that braggart 007, Tao and Jem (two nice guys) to name just a few. I don't put maxi in the stupid group with you and lucrum, even though I tell him that sometimes.
    LOL oh poor piss and lucrum.

#32     Jul 13, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

You give yourself way too much credit for a moron. I guess you want to continue to be viewed that way here.

I really don't care. I have my opinions of who is more intelligent and who is not. Others do they same. We have no inferiority complex about our intelligence but obviously you do.

If you are so concerned about our opinion of you go take a test and provide verifiable results. Otherwise you are just looking more foolish to keep harping about it. It confirms that you are in 'moron class' as far as most of us are concerned.

#33     Jul 13, 2013
  4. I'm sorry I made you cry pspr.

#34     Jul 13, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

You are a loon, brokenarrow. Sorry, to burst your little bubble. If anyone is crying it is you but you kept asking for it.

#35     Jul 13, 2013
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Is this offer open to anyone here?

#36     Jul 13, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

LOL It looks like you shut up the arrow. He must be SCARED of you Tsing. :D

#37     Jul 13, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm just a poor pilot I don't much "moey".

:D

#38     Jul 13, 2013
  9. No, I'm only in it for the sure thing. I'm not stupid with my money, not usually anyway.

#39     Jul 13, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

So then, when are you and trendlover going to take the test?

#40     Jul 13, 2013