After 11,000+ posts...AK47 is dead(on ET)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Isn't that the truth.....

nice article thanks for posting.

#21     Jul 12, 2013
  2. Dont forget Free Thinker. 13 years of posts on elitetrader and he finally threw in the towel(or kicked the bucket as atheism is hard on the heart) *pun intended*

#22     Jul 12, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

LOL. Was it a test given to you by your mother? How old were you, maybe 5 or 6?

From your posts, I can assure you that your IQ is well below average. Sorry, but it is quite obvious.

#23     Jul 13, 2013
  4. it was at Texas Tech in my early 20's. Hey piss you've only started 8 new threads today, are you feeling ill, did you eat too many boogers maybe?

#24     Jul 13, 2013
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Good riddance.

#25     Jul 13, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Given your history here I find that very difficult to believe.

But for the sake of argument lets say you did. What makes you so dense slow ignorant emotional and stupid now ya think?

#26     Jul 13, 2013
  7. Just because getting a 90 on a history exam in high school is considered high, doesnt mean getting a 90 on an IQ test is also high.

#27     Jul 13, 2013
  8. So you're ready to put some moey on the line on the Iq test or are you just full of shit?

#28     Jul 13, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

Since you are the one bragging that you are so smart, why don't you go take a monitored IQ test and provide us with the link and password to see the results.

That should be good for a laugh or two. :D

#29     Jul 13, 2013
  10. What's the problem Lucrum says I'm stupid unless he thinks he's even stupider then he should man up or shut up don't you agree.

You don't pay attention, I've said I don't work that hard anymore. I do have years of hard work under my belt but That was when I was younger. When I do insurance adjusting I do put in some hard work but that's only a few months a year. I don't want to insult the everyday hard working man and call my short term work hard.

#30     Jul 13, 2013