After 11,000+ posts...AK47 is dead(on ET)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 12, 2013.

1. He (AK47) now realizes his messiah and role model Obama is a fraud. Facing reality squarely is the first step in recovery from mental illness.

#11     Jul 12, 2013
  2. TGregg

TGregg

More like heartless and easily offensive. :p

#12     Jul 12, 2013
  3. wjk

wjk

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#13     Jul 12, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D :D

#14     Jul 12, 2013
  5. Max E.

Max E.

We have done a fine job of eliminating the liberals on here, between the ones who disappeared after obtaining your address, and gayfly,rcg, and now kkk47, it seems that these guys are far too mentally unstable to discuss politics.

Im thinking bigarrow is the next one on the brink of melting down, he seems to be getting more and more batshit by the day.

#15     Jul 12, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

I think Lucrum is correct about BA being bi-polar. That guy flips personalities more than I-Hop flips pancakes.

#16     Jul 12, 2013
  7. I like peil's better. You know I forgot to add one wish if the second one was granted, I'd have to also wish to be able to handle 28 year twins.

#17     Jul 12, 2013
  8. Go ahead and bet the farm on that one maxi I'm sure you'll win.

#18     Jul 12, 2013
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Id bet you on it but i dont want to be paid in shingles, and roofing nails. Plus im dealing with a self proclaimed genus so the odds you admit to being wrong is slim to none.

#19     Jul 12, 2013
  10. Once upon a time I tested high on iq tests, don't know what it'd be today though. I have drank a lot of beer in my life and have tons of sun exposure and I have a bad case of don't give a shit, so you never know. But judging from the likes of you and lucrum and pspr even with brain damage I could compete with you fools.

#20     Jul 12, 2013