African-Americans Choose Obama Over Cain

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Nov 8, 2011.

1. The majority of the jury was white and they said he wasn't guilty

#11     Nov 8, 2011
  2. maxpi

maxpi

The ones that buy Democrats all those votes. Where have you been?

#12     Nov 8, 2011
  3. People who have ever been to prison should never be allowed to vote.

That takes care of a large part of the negro vote and should ensure that Osama is a one term president.

We need to make war plans against Iran and we do not want pro-Iranian, anti-Semitic blacks with criminal records getting in the way of war preparations.

God bless Israel and Republican USA, the latter of which should build more prisons to keep criminals off American streets.

#13     Nov 9, 2011
  4. rew

rew

Well duh. Blacks will choose a black Democrat over a black Republican any day of the week. The Democrats are the party of hand outs and racial set asides.

#14     Nov 9, 2011
  5. See, you fell into the same hole Cain fell into. You used an ALL statement.

Thinking people, that means people trained to think rather than repeat on command, never use ALWAYS, NONE, ALL or NEVER.

Thanks for displaying your level of thinking for us.

#15     Nov 9, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I see your point. So MOST blacks don't think. They just vote democrat no matter what.

#16     Nov 9, 2011
  7. rew

rew

I guess you're not a thinking man. You just said that thinking people "never use NEVER", which means you just did use the word "never". I would be a much richer man if I could find a trading rule as reliable as, "A black Democrat will get a bigger share of the black vote than a black Republican will." That may not work 100% of the time, but 95% is pretty good.

#17     Nov 9, 2011
  8. Yep rew, it is a thing called, context. But dullards to not get context because they tend not think about what they say, they simply repeat.

#18     Nov 9, 2011
  9. Max E.

Max E.

HAHAHAHAHAHA OWNED!!!!!! :D

#19     Nov 9, 2011
  10. Claiming victory where there is none, that is quite quaint:D

#20     Nov 9, 2011