African-Americans Choose Obama Over Cain

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by AK Forty Seven, Nov 8, 2011.

Poll: African-Americans Choose Obama Over Cain

NBC News/WSJ/The Grio poll finds President cruises to landslide victory against Georgian among black Americans.

Obama 93 — Cain 6

AND: 91% of African-Americans approve of President’s job performance.

Conducted November 2 — 5, 2011. Margin of error 4.9 points.
  2. No surprise there .Trying to find blacks at a Cain rally is like playing Where's Waldo
  3. You know why they don't want voter Id? Because black people do not have photo id. 25% of the black vote can't produce id.
  4. Its absolutely amazing that you are still able to make yourself look stupider and stupider every single day. If 93% of blacks support Obozo as you have said, would you expect to see tons of black people at a Cain rally? You are one seriously fucked up human being.

5. That might be trouble for Obama. He got like 98% last time, and most of these people probably have no idea who Herman Cain even is. Put a strong black man on stage next to a wuss like Obama and that 93% might drop quickly.
  6. Racist.......

where are your stats to show this how were the compiled?
  7. What handouts has Obama given African-Americans ?
  8. I asked Willie down at the shop and he told me this. Willie is my go to guy for all things black. I have the inside track, hence others might have to use google...:cool:
  9. Lucrum

And what about Americans, with dark skin?
  10. maxpi

That's about the same percentage that thought OJ was innocent..
    #10     Nov 8, 2011