African Americans at ETG

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ctenisdead, Nov 21, 2008.

1. cstfx

cstfx

it's their not there

#11     Nov 24, 2008
  2. cstfx

cstfx

BTW:

Racist much?

#12     Nov 24, 2008
  3. Look, this gentleman went through a lot, and it was all covered in extreme detail a year or two ago. How about searching, reading the old thread instead of dragging all this up again.

c

#13     Nov 24, 2008
  4. TGregg

TGregg

You mean like his rant about some thread getting deleted?

#14     Nov 24, 2008
  5. So basically your saying if black people had all the power through out history than they would have led perfect lives. Thanks for the most ignorant statment of the century.

#15     Nov 24, 2008
  6. Sorry, I didn't think about the fact that those earlier threads being deleted. My point was that this was all covered ad infinitum.

c

#16     Nov 24, 2008
  7. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Hey Moron

TGregg's comments about deleted threads were about the OP's rants and bull shit, not your ignorant remarks.

#17     Nov 24, 2008
  8. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Guess again moron.

#18     Nov 24, 2008
  9. So the fact that 1 in 3 black males have been in legal trouble has no impact with your skin color theory?

Hmmm you might need to think more fairly but i know you won't because you enjoy thinking white people are dumber than black people.

Hey if i was part of a race that hasn't done anything important or monumental in all of history besides selling each other into slavery, creating a massive spread of AID's in their own countries and being a national embarrassment to the country they are lucky to live in than i would probably be in the same pitiful emotional state that your in.

Without slavery in the first place your life would be even shittier. You would probably either be infected with AID's or starving back in Africa. Every black persons life is definitely better in the White US than it is in the absolutely horrible shithole of Africa.

#19     Nov 24, 2008
  10. karol88

karol88

....and they show their gratitude for America's hospitality by being responsible for 90%+ of armed robberies and other misc crimes :)

#20     Nov 24, 2008