Afinity Trading - Prop Trading Firm in NY

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by mowens7, Aug 6, 2010.

1. mowens7

mowens7

Does anyone know about this firm or had any dealings with them?

Thanks.

2. They are a brand new company, and from the looks they have the same VCM/Team Trading model:eek:

3. cstfx

cstfx

Wow! Brand new company, you say.

And a thread asking about them with his first post!

What are the odds.

Hey mods, how about limiting the ability of one post wonders from starting threads shilling for their company?

4. zdreg

zdreg

he doesn't sound like a shill. he can't even spell the name of the co. properly. if he is a shill the co. should fire him immediately.

5. mowens7

mowens7

If you are implying that I have an financial interest in Affinity, you are 100% wrong.

I am new to this forum and I just wanted to see if anyone had any info about this company.

In my opinion, this is what forums are suppose to be used for.

Who are you to judge anyone else?

I do not know what your real problem is but you need to get the chip off of your shoulder some where else.

6. mowens7

mowens7

If you know the correct spelling of the company, maybe you actually know something about this company?

If you do not have anything useful to add, just don't make a comment.

7. cstfx

cstfx

Who says shills can't be dumb as a rock?

8. mowens7

mowens7

Once a little punk, always a punk.

9. zdreg

zdreg

correcting your error was useful. instead of admitting that you misspelled the name of the co. you contribute nothing not even posting their internet address.

calling someone a punk on their 4th post or anytime is a nonstarter in every sense of the word.

you should learn how to use quote button in order to make clear whom you are responding to.

10. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

New poster comes here shilling his company, gets called on it, and then lashes out.

What a jackass.

#10     Aug 9, 2010