Afghanistan in alliance with muzzie India

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jakejones, Oct 4, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Look! Its Sammy! He doesn't seem to be able to translate arabic so I'll lend a helpful hand.

It says "Piso Mojado - Wet Floor".

When I pissed on his mothers forehead it left a red spot and then hit the floor of his hut where it was absorbed by the various disgusting rugs they lay down on the bare dirt. No worries.

#11     Oct 4, 2011
  2. Khahahahahaha!

Oh look! The inbred is back from the corner store picking up a fresh set of batteries for his mother (sister)'s vibrator! Well hello 3770HOM! :D

#12     Oct 4, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Actually at first I thought it was Sammy but since have realized that Jake's language is more sophisticated and capable than the childish writing that Sammy exhibits. I don't think its cold/c-kid either.

I'm stumped but am sure no real poster would say that stuff with a straight face. Muzzie India? C'mon ehehe.

#13     Oct 4, 2011
  4. Samsara

Samsara

Yeah, I'm no longer solid on it being cold either. He's clearly pretending to be a caricature of a Jew though. Spelling out God instead of G-d?

#14     Oct 4, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah i don't know what Sameeh is thinking on this one, apparently he thinks that you created a fake handle to act like a jewish sociopath who wants to nuke the entire middle east in order to support Israel, and make muslims look bad??? :confused:

I am thoroughly confused by Sameeh's logic, or lack thereof.

#15     Oct 4, 2011
  6. This is what I wrote regarding Jake/ 3770HOMO

"Oh now I get it! You are playing reverse psychology here! You see, you are intentionally making cheesy and poorly produced attempt that could lead people into resenting their state's alliance with Israel.

BUT...You are careful not to make serious attempts otherwise you might REALLY turn people off the state of Israel!

Instead, your cheesy and poorly produced attempt will lead people to arrive to ONE conclusion only....That the poster is nothing but a "STUPID" anti Israeli who wants to turn people off against Israel.

And by that, rather than hating the zionist entity, people will hate the poster AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, his SUSPECTED background, be it a Muslim, Arab, or Palestinian.

You see you cross eyed stupid zionist monkey, you gave yourself away when you said "wherever you are from"! Everyone in here, and I mean EVERYONHE knows that I am a Palestinian!

Good try though!
    "

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3316646#post3316646

#16     Oct 4, 2011
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Jeezus what an idiot. Like Inspector Clouseau from a bad 70's movie.

I piss on you and your village and your auntie from great height. You all need a good wash.

#17     Oct 4, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

This is terrible logic on your part. You cant seem to accept the fact that this guy is obviously an anti Israeli troll. You seem to think that the guy is pretending be pro-Israel, in order to look like a muslim so that he can support Israel?? :confused:

That doesnt even make sense, its like a triple bluff, only like 1 in 100 people would come to that conclusion, thus if that was what the troll was trying to accomplish, he would be shooting himself in the foot because every logical person would come to the most obvious conclusion which is that he is trying to make Jews look bad. Which would be counter intuitive to your idea that he is trying to make jews look good, by posting obnoxious non sense.

#18     Oct 4, 2011
  9. Save your piss for your mama's fetish inbred!

#19     Oct 4, 2011
  10. what about Hitler?He hated the jews and the muslims

#20     Oct 4, 2011