Afghan' Traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by andy4, Jul 31, 2010.

1. andy4

andy4

Hi Guys/Gal's,
    Right now out in Northern Afghan', didn't know if any other part-time , wanna be traders out here would like to just talk shop etc.

Always good to talk trading to others that know the joys and pain of the stuff we do.

Andy

2. How are the Pashtun babes:D

3. MES, Bagram, Kabul? You KBRing it?

4. What do you want for your Afghan???

[​IMG]

5. Jeff700

Jeff700

So immediately you think of OP as a dog.

If he admits to being muslim you'll call him a terrorist. If you call him a terrorist enough, he just might become one.

Did that ever occur to you as you approve of Israel Foreign policy.

Here is a picture for you. Here is what your people with your approval did even before muslims became terrorists

[​IMG]

brought to you by US military hardware and money on annual basis as a gift.

6. andy4

andy4

Trvlwanderer

Fluoring ;-) Kabul area, also BAF

Andy

7. There is already a country inhabited by palestines. Its called JORDAN.

More then 50% is palestinian, aka the country is the REAL PALESTINE.

Stop blaming Israel.

8. Jeff700

Jeff700

Who cares about Palestinians I care about my wallet and my IB accounts that will be in ruin after Israel Broke this country through AIPAC and are about to start a WW3 in Middle east.

9. I will slow it down for you. The breed of the dog in the picture is an AFGHAN. I see it was way above your head.

But I see that is at least the 2nd time you used that picture today. Are you that empty that you need to keep posting it until you get approval from ETers to think you are somehow clever?

10. BSAM

BSAM

Wow! This is looking really great! Looks like just a little more work needs to be done.

#10     Aug 3, 2010