Afghan conflict serious, 'deteriorating'-Mullen

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Aug 24, 2009.

1. And your continued failed logic and being the biggest PUSSY on ET, is duly noted.

#31     Aug 26, 2009
  2. Still can't find any place on ET where I was posting my "support for Bush and his cronies" can you???

You are a tool.

:D

And now on "ignore".

#32     Aug 26, 2009

3. Yet, you are the one chasing the stick each and every time I throw it. Run boy, run!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!

Let's see if we have this right. Your having sex with your mother never happened because you didn't post it in graphic detail on ET. Is THAT your argument?

#33     Aug 26, 2009
  4. His own party is beginning to ditch Obama:

Gray-beard Liberal compares Obama to Carter

Posted by Dan Perrin
    Tuesday, August 25th at 4:16PM EDT

The degree of the political problem that President Obama’s “damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead,” approach to health care reform has caused the ruling party in Washington, D.C. is beginning to become clear from some comments made by cognoscenti of the Democratic Party.

A gray-beard of the liberal establishment, Richard Cohen, wrote today in the Washington Post that the most apt comparison to President Obama is President Jimmy Carter. Ouch!

With regard to the health care debate, Cohen writes:

#34     Aug 26, 2009

5. That really says it all.

The resident RACIST banned time and time again and going to great lengths to keep obtaining access to ET. Such is the life of someone that ails from a highly insecure ego . . . and a horribly weak intellect that makes him think that anyone on ET cares what he thinks.

I suggest everyone on ET put him on IGNORE.
    I just did today.

:)

#35     Aug 26, 2009

6. You are lying again. I was banned once. But no surprise in your once again embellishing the facts to suit your agenda. It seems you just can't help yourself.

BTW, you misspelled realist.

#36     Aug 26, 2009
  7. Arnie

Arnie

I would view it as a positive if Obama would take more vacations. :D

#37     Aug 26, 2009
  8. I think that Bush was able to take nearly 25% of his Presidency "off" because Cheney was in charge and calling all of the shots. Who knew???
    :D

But I wonder who REALLY hired the long list of incompetent "appointees" like Donald Rumsfeld, Christopher Cox, and Hank Paulson. Anyone know?

#38     Aug 26, 2009

9. As shown, when the debate is lost, "Ignore" becomes the tool of the loser.

Enough said.

#39     Aug 26, 2009