Affinity Traders Equities combine?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by jnbadger, Jul 11, 2017.

1. jnbadger

jnbadger

http://affinitytraders.com/simulated-challenge.html

Interesting. $495 to get in. $200 reset fee. 250/mo when funded.

Also using the Tradezero software. Hmmm...

I'm not interested, but I thought others might be. I didn't think there were any equities "combines" out there. But it seems that if it works for them, it will be because of the reset fees while in sim, and the monthly fee after getting funded.

Just thought I'd share.

Jnb

2. traderjo

traderjo

sounds like smells like another Pretend Prop based in US and does not need Series 57! and neither is regulated as Broker dealer! red flags.. check out Bright or T3 etc

3. jnbadger

jnbadger

I have been through the prop process. Been with Echo and T3. Then went retail, and am now again pursuing prop which requires the 57.

The fact that this firm doesn't require a license raises a red flag. It doesn't make sense because they are supposedly based in New York. And there is nothing on them on the Sec.gov website.

Just giving a heads up, I guess.

BTW, I just saw another thread where someone was asking for opinions on a Russian firm offering 20:1 on a 1000 deposit. God help us.

4. traderjo

traderjo

Been with Echo and T3. Then went retail,? what you mean

5. i love the concept but the first month fee seems steep? has anyone tried this yet? does one need to get licensed once they qualify for a funded account?