Affiliate offices

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by ohi, Apr 30, 2007.

1. ohi

ohi

Does anybody know if Bright trading has plans to have offices in the UK. What markets do they trade?

2. I believe I answered your email, but if you're someone else, then please feel free to PM me.

Don

3. What was the answer Don?

If regulatory issues are not a problem then the UK is crying out for a satellite office trading US equities.

I'd even source you a location, put a management team together and get the traders on seats for you.

4. nassau

nassau

I just curious why if you have a question about Bright/Don you would not go direct as he has many posts where the information is available? Why would you believe any poster here versus the source?
    Not sure of the agenda of either of you two posters. but

Really looking for a sat office, Berkeley out of UK has several. If it is because you are in the UK and are looking to ??? then their are many brokers here in Nassau Bahamas that can help you. Cheap flight, good weather and all your questions answered incognito.

w

5. Our affiliates basically get a free "franchise." They cover the local overhead, and may or may not "back" other traders. They have latitude to bring on traders with little or no capital, as long as they want to guarantee the accounts. Or, they can not guarantee the other trader accounts and work on a pricing differential, just like our U.S. affiliates do. This opportunity seems to be well received by our current affiliates, and we're certainly willing to continue. Offer is open to any Bright Trader who has shown an ability to make money for themselves, and then hopefully halp other traders in their area.

I don't want to get into details here on the board, but send me an email to donbright@brighttrading.net and I can give you an overview, and answer any questions you may have.

Don