AFC/NFC Championship

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bronks, Jan 17, 2009.

1. bronks

bronks

Game is now Warners to win... or lose.

#21     Jan 18, 2009
  2. See sunshine, being too cocksure is like fielding a punt and not giving the far catch signal when you've got a human Humvee bearing down on you. I won't go into that but Philly got screwed with that nocall. He was obviously interferred with
    before the ball got there. If I were Reid I would care less about the niceities and give that ref a piece of my mind. That play might have changed the games outcome. That and McNabb is just undependable. I can throw better than him. His throws always make the receiver have to perform some sort of acrobatics even when he had all the time in the world in the pocket. Still it'd be hard to find a qb that could play up to McNabbs level. Somehow he got them there. I think it was Westbrook and the d though. He lives in Arizona and I guess he was playing for all the free dinners he'll get from grateful Arizonans. How's the weather in Arizona anybody.

#22     Jan 18, 2009
  3. bronks

bronks

Please run Parker wide. Pitts not good enough to run between tackles.

#23     Jan 18, 2009
  4. bronks

bronks

Christ. I was just reminded of the Steelers hangups on special teams in big games.

Think Patrots AFC Championship years back.

#24     Jan 18, 2009
  5. Flacco is highly overrated. i don't know why the press likes him but he ain't no peyton manning or tom brady. or ben rothlesburger .. flacco won't be around more than another year or two

he couldn't hit a receiver with radar :D

#25     Jan 18, 2009
  6. Same argument as is against Obama before he even steps into office. Not fair. What did the best quarterback to ever play the game, Terry Bradshaw, do in his first year ...ride the pine.

#26     Jan 19, 2009