adxcellence book

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pumpkinhead, Jan 27, 2007.

1. anybody read it? Any good? It is kinda expensive at $150.00 bucks, so I was wondering if anybody read it and can give some input. Thanks.
  2. I haven't read the book but I did see the author at a NY Expo a year or two ago.

The book gives trading setups using the ADX as its primary tool for determing the twin factors of Trend & Momentum, the two things a trader need to know to trade intra-day successfully.

For what it's worth, the author actually provides a lot of support with newsletters, seminars, email consultation, etc. so if a trader feels that they need the structure and discipline it could be usefull. I believe that he sells the book privately (maybe through Traders Press also, but I did not find any copies on, and this may account for the expensive price tag also.

If you google it, you can get more information from the author's website.
    Good trading,

3. Note: I think the Simple Profitable Method thread can pretty much give you the info you're looking for to determine trend and momentum, as well as trade entry, I just don't want to dissuade you from pursuing something that is going to work for you.

4. There is suppose to be 2 replies to my original post, but they are gone. Where are they and what did they say? I am interested in purchasing this book and I want reviews prior to purchasing.