Advisory Services

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by traderscott, Jun 12, 2003.

1. kernan

kernan

Christopher - get a grip. First of all, the quote you list is from two different people. The top paragraph is from me, the rest is that posters response to my original post.

No where did I say that everyone on the net who sells a service is bogus and does not post a track record. I said the majority. And that is very true and I doubt you will refute it.

You act as if this is an attack on you specifically - it is not. I do not know you or your service. It was about advisory services in general. If you have a track record and you are reporting your trades - winners and losers - for all to see, well good for you. If the rest of the "services" on the net did that, maybe the group in general would have a better reputation.

Having said that, you need to re-read your post and the tone of it...you are not someone I would want to do business with. You sound arrogant, you obviously have a problem with your temper, and you don't read posts very well before responding in anger.

#31     Jun 12, 2003
  2. ChrisRT

ChrisRT

Read any of my prior 100 posts and you'll see my tone is not of arrogance. Just tired of reading blanket statements about the "vendor industry" which I'm part of..so I refute one statement here by ddog and in part yours with a link that includes statements, and it got deleted..no anger, more comical than anything.

Not looking to get into a pissing match..I just say let the link stand as proof that not "everyone" in this industry is bogus.

If agree, great..if not..Istand to respectfully disagree.

Regards,

Christopher Schumacher

#32     Jun 12, 2003
  3. LOL. Christopher is taking this thread kind of personal. Did anyone even bring up his site, or is this just all his doing? Well, I have often heard that there is NO bad publicity!!!

Anyway, you are right. The majority do not have track records. And, those that do usually have some kind of abbreviated record, or some chart of equity growth, but don't have an accurate accounting of all trades. It is simply people trying to make a quick buck, because they cannot do so trading.

***Disclaimer - this is in no way directed at Christopher. I do not know him or his site, either.***

#33     Jun 12, 2003
  4. ChrisRT

ChrisRT

Not personal..some ET nickname asked for vendor rep to provide "some kind of proof, any proof", so we did. Post got deleted. Of course it's seen as publicity, but how to refute the statement without the side effect of "publicity"?

I'm off for the evening..will read up later on replies.

Regards,

Christopher Schumacher

#34     Jun 12, 2003
  5. there's a number of "for real" vendors. unfortunately too few compared to the masses of fraudsters. the ratio would improve if CFTC and SEC gave fraudsters hard time, I mean PRISON time. Period.

#35     Jun 12, 2003