Advisory Services

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by traderscott, Jun 12, 2003.

1. One member of my group emailed me and stated that he made 16 points on first two trades today. Other claims 12points. I am not going to investigate if he really made it or not. It is not my claim.
    I do not know if you are aware of the fact that i post trading times one day ahead and if needed I supply a trading method so you can follow Trading Times with it. All I ask in return is a help with developing confirmation method for Trading Times.
    Walter

#21     Jun 12, 2003
  2. You made it for the invited... and why have we not been told this at once? Do you know what the full disclosure is about? I don't think so.

I would not trust anyone who acts like you, even if what they offer is for free. I have had very bad experience with people who do not tell things upfront.

This board is for everyone. I am surprised that you post here. Are you not offended by its blatantly egalitarian character?

#22     Jun 12, 2003
  3. You're making a claim at the time that you say you are not making a claim!

Walther's quote: "One member of my group emailed me and stated that he made 16 points on first two trades today. Other claims 12points. I am not going to investigate if he really made it or not. It is not my claim."

Then don't post it if it's not your claim!

#23     Jun 12, 2003
  4. Ebo

Ebo

That's like almost pregnant.
    Does anyone ever tell the truth on this board?

#24     Jun 12, 2003
    #25     Jun 12, 2003
  6. As the originator of this thread, I am sad to see that this thread has degenerated so much. But I will ask again. Does anybody use an advisory service (non-daytrading) that is profitable? If you don't personally use one, no response is necessary. Also, no need for you to try to protect my capital - I will do my own due diligence before using any service. Maybe no profitable advisory services exist. Thanks in advance to any constructive responses.

#26     Jun 12, 2003
  7. Just log into IB chatroom, you can find this
    guy under nick name" TinTino" or some
    russian type name like "Oleg".
    Or you can ask those in the chat room
    about him.

#27     Jun 12, 2003
  8. You are just playing with the words. I have no way of verifying if these members made it or not and that is what I meant.
    It looks like that you are just jealous that someone is doing well.
    Walter

#28     Jun 12, 2003
  9. ChrisRT

ChrisRT

We tried to post a record of account statement earlier today, but the post was killed and taken down as free advertising, so I would say stop whining that "no one" shows proof. We tried to post a link of a specific scenario with a trader of ours, WITH STATEMENTS, and it was killed.

I am not in the game to have to pay someone advertising fees just to prove to you that your blanket statement is completely false. Quite a catch..either we sit here quietly letting you blanket false statements, or we pay to advertise one link...either way..no thank you. I'll try it a different way:

http://www.siliconinvestor.com/stocktalk/msg.gsp?msgid=19019043

This is a refuting post to you that NO ONE has a record to show. If whoever feels it's free advertising and the post is killed again, then the argument is continued crap..we are supposed to post a statement to satisfy your blanket statement, but we can't do so unless we pay for the right to?..ha!

Regards,

Christopher Schumacher

#29     Jun 12, 2003
  10. Thanks Nana Trader
    Walter

#30     Jun 12, 2003