Advisory Services

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by traderscott, Jun 12, 2003.

1. kernan

kernan

Such is the problem - as I documented on another thread with another "service". There has to be a record, otherwise it is just one more person making an outrageous claim. Anyone responding to this site with a "service" should be held to AT LEAST those standards. The amount of people out there trying to make money and not offering any proof is astounding...in fact, there are few people out there who offer any proof - or any realistic proof.

Good luck...

#11     Jun 12, 2003
  2. Agree completely, I think there is not even one "signal service" with real money trading record.
    If they do not have real money trading record, they should offer their service for free till subscriber made 200% of the service cost.
    That would be fair , IMO.
    Walter

#12     Jun 12, 2003
  3. #13     Jun 12, 2003
  4. If you are an active trader in ES or Stock indexes and do not mind to help out with development of a trading method ( s ) you can join my group tradingtimes-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
    It is free and I post trades for a next day. Some members made 10 + point per contract today.
    Walter

#14     Jun 12, 2003
  5. So Walter, quoting you from earlier:

"I think there is not even one "signal service" with real money trading record."

Even though your group is 'free', is your claim of "Some members made 10 + point per contract today" with real money? Or is that in the fake universe of Amway marketers?

#15     Jun 12, 2003
  6. I know a person name "Tintino" or "Oleg". He used to
    come to IB chatroom everyday. He gives signals for
    inraday and scalping many times trough "Yahoo
    massanger chat".

I week for signals free trial. If satisfied you continue.
    Even then if you make profit based on his signals, you
    will pay, otherwise nothing.

I never tried his service, Because I do not trade futures.
    But this guy seems to had so much confidence for winning
    and consistancy.

There is no harm in trying his service and trade very small.

#16     Jun 12, 2003

7. I think you just saw it from Walther.

Been waiting for the day that Walther would show up in disguise to promote his 'free' service.

#17     Jun 12, 2003
  8. And you are still waiting.. no diguise and still free. Just for invited people though so I do not have to deal with creatures like you.
    Walter

#18     Jun 12, 2003
  9. This is how this kind of service should be. You should be able to make service fee before you start paying so you are ahead moneywise. If you do not make money that month next month is free.
    Would you have a link or contact for this guy ?
    Thanks
    Walter

#19     Jun 12, 2003
  10. ddog

ddog

"Such is the problem - as I documented on another thread with another "service". There has to be a record, otherwise it is just one more person making an outrageous claim. Anyone responding to this site with a "service" should be held to AT LEAST those standards. The amount of people out there trying to make money and not offering any proof is astounding...in fact, there are few people out there who offer any proof - or any realistic proof.

I agree with you completely.

People offering chat pay services on here or anywhere else won't offer any proof of profitability because they aren't profitable. All they will tell you is "I made x NQ points last week". Honestly, if they were profitable traders on their own would they really need the income of running a chat room?

If I am wrong I encourage any of you to post an account statement, anything offering proof. Which of course you won't.

#20     Jun 12, 2003