Advice to GOP

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wjk, Mar 23, 2013.

1. wjk

wjk

They should pay attention to the advice in the linked article, especially that stupid idiot Reince Priebus, who like Rove, should have been put out to pasture after this last election. The advice comes from Thomas Sowell.

"Thomas Sowell to Newsmax: GOP Outreach to Blacks ‘Most Unpromising’"

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/sowell-gop-blacks-unpromising/2013/03/22/id/495990

From the article:

“One of the sad things is that a number of black conservatives who have gone out on a limb and have then had the rug pulled out from under them is like a conservative metaphor,” Sowell says. “You’ve got to have people who have some principles and some guts. If you’re going to go out there on that limb and then your supposed allies are going to cut the limb off, it’s bad news.

“I hope that does not happen to Dr. Carson,” he adds. “He really seems like an extraordinary man — and I would hate to see him diminished in any way because of politics.”

2. pspr

pspr

I think they are talking about having Carson run for Senate in Michigan next year. Going straight to the Presidential primary like Cain did is a leap for anyone.

3. wjk

wjk

I wonder if RCG would vote for him if he did run for prez.