Advice to a newbie

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Dr. Trader, Apr 22, 2004.

1. Also try Moderating for Dummies.Sorry that's meant for someone else.

#71     May 5, 2004

2. What about 'Moderating for girls'????

Sorry other readers - private joke between moderator and we.

Feel free to join in - see what the little furry pussy will take out or leave in.

#72     May 5, 2004
  3. Oldtimer

Oldtimer

>>I'll say it again;Winnie the Pooh,Dr.seuss,Harry Potter<<

Wise choices.

From Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree, we learn about the negative consequences of blind greed. good lesson for any trader.

From Dr. Suess', Horton Hears a Who, we learn that it's not the existence of a world that matters, it's the public acknowledgement of that existence. Much like the value of stocks, vs. the worth of a company.

From Harry Potter, we learn that even a master wizard can't seem to fix his own eyes, which require glasses. From this, the trader can learn that no system is invulnerable. They all have their strengths and weaknesses.

ot

#73     May 5, 2004
  4. I have received no less than 8 complaints about this thread so I am moderating it more strictly than others.

Give me a break on your complaining. Your sole purpose is to disrupt and you know it.

#74     May 5, 2004

5. ooooooooooh.

I just wet myself

#75     May 5, 2004
  6. How are we doing so far?

#76     May 5, 2004
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

clue 1 - I just wet myself

#77     May 5, 2004
  8. As opposed to a 6 foot scandie bird with big tits?

Elaborate on 'myself' for the troll in me would you. (It's early still, you know how it is)

#78     May 6, 2004
  9. Bernard M. Baruch:

"My Own Story"

And the Livermore-books.

#79     May 6, 2004
  10. EtfTrader

EtfTrader Guest

The only way to learn in this game is to lose. Either that or be very lucky and know when to quit.

Everything you read in this game will be wrong. For if it was right, there will be millions of wealthy traders in this world.

#80     May 6, 2004