Advice To A Newbie

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Luctrative1, Mar 22, 2004.

1. I'd bet he is a regular et participant with a new handle. He probably thinks he is great for annoying us and deceiving us. Wow lucrative1 you sure are great.

#21     Mar 22, 2004
  2. ACtually I stumbled on this site when I was reasearching the Career Trader link on the Prinecton Reveiw website. And I realy appreciate all of the knowledge that I've gathered from reading these forms and having my questions addressed. And I know I can't spell.

Marcin

#22     Mar 22, 2004
  3. To the "newbies" :

trading is not a job , it's an adventure, it's a journey. The trader positions that you can apply for have usually very little to do with what we here try to do. Actually I think that it is reasonable to say that one day not so far out in the future, IB traders will have so little decision making left in their job that it will just be another boring corporate job.

#23     Mar 22, 2004
  4. Yeah and it just so happens that you misspelled my name the same way that my detractors do, and it just so happens that you went to a top 20 school but are incapable of proper spelling.

Sure I believe you, fuck you.

#24     Mar 22, 2004
  5. You've gotta be joking me man. Are you realy that paranoid?

First off, I have no idea what a detractor is. Second of I have no idea who you are. I asked my question and appreciated your and other people's responses. The truth is I spell just fine for the most part and I went to a top 20 school for computer science which has little or nothing to do with regular spelling, as most of my class mates arent even from this country. So RELAX dude.

Marcin

#25     Mar 22, 2004
  6. Ebo

Ebo

Dude:
    Just ignore the ASSHOLES on this board.
    As I have stated before on here, for every sign of intelligence on ELITE TRADER, there are 9 TROLLS like "Rosenwood".
    BTW nice Drumming! I am a Drummer as well.

#26     Mar 22, 2004
  7. THX looked it up, it's always nice to learn a new word :)

#27     Mar 22, 2004
  8. Cool thx man, :) I hurt my hands real bad by overdoing drums, I'm actually off from school for this semester and reconsidering everything. I put to gether this WICKED setup of 5 electronic pedals hooked up to a V-Drums kit and played for the Fusion Combo in my school as a percussionist, [playign tabla and latin drums with my feet. Made my feet SICK AS HELL. I can't wait to get back to the kit in a few months. My guitarist is building a studio so we're going to be able to record professionally form his basement. Screw the corporations....at least for now......my drumming has come along way sice those clips on my site.....How long have U been playing?

#28     Mar 22, 2004
  9. Ebo

Ebo

Over 20 years!
    I started VERY young.
    I am not that old!

#29     Mar 22, 2004
  10. Character and temperment will be important as you learn to make money.

It may be helpful to you to periodically measure how you are turning towards getting there.

#30     Mar 22, 2004