Advice on beard groomer

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nitro, Jan 21, 2010.

1. nitro

nitro

2. fhl

fhl

Yes, it's good. I've got one and it works very well. This kind, that has built in length options, is far superior, in my opinion, to the kind that have separate, removable attachments for length.

3. mxjones

mxjones

fhl, how long have you had it and how is the charge? I read a negative review saying that the charge only held for a very short time after a while.

Thanks.

4. Arnie

Arnie

Don't buy the Wahl. Peice of crap.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I've got the T770 which looks just like it.
    I only use it once a week or so. No complaints. Someone asked about battery life, mine seems to hold a charge well enough. In fact I probably only recharge it once every second or third use.

6. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

i was looking for something to do my ear, nasal and bum hole hair. will such a tool be of use?

7. fhl

fhl

I got it a few years ago and used it for a couple of years and the charge worked fine throughout. I stopped wearing a beard about six months ago and don't use it anymore. I had no problems with it at all. I had one of the cheaper kinds before that and this type, with the built in length controls, is definitely the way to go.

8. mxjones

mxjones

Thanks guys (and Nitro for starting it)...best thread on ET in months!

9. nitro

nitro

YW.

So I guess I am a little confused. If the battery dies, then is this thing useless? Or can you still use it if you plug it in, or replace the battery pack?

10. mxjones

mxjones

From what I read, it is a rechargeable battery...you should be able to get some good usage out of a single charge (before charging again), but if it dies and you are in a pinch you can use it with a cord (ie, you don't have to wait for it to recharge).

I ordered one...will let you know my thoughts in a few weeks.

#10     Jan 21, 2010