Advice needed on auto-trading options

Discussion in 'Options' started by tiffany07, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Consider this, if those option advisory sites really have winning trades, why are they telling you instead of loading up the truck by themself? If they REALLY had trades that win 80% of the time, or 99% of the time, they wouldn't bother telling you, they'd be making tons and tons of money.

And yeah, a lot of them are scams, like another poster mentioned, rolling a trade counts as a win. That's like saying I win 100% of spins at roulette, doubling up w/ a martingale strategy counts as winning!

If I roll a trade forward, I count the closed out position as a win/loss whatever it may be, and the new position as just that, a new position.

#11     Apr 18, 2007
  2. I have a friend that subscribed to many of Bernie Schaeffer's services over the past several years.
    In a nutshell, he use to be good in the 1990's when Bernie was minding the store and giving the recommendations himself.
    But he got to big and started spending all his time on Bloomberg and CNBC and lecturing on the Money Show circuits.
    He has left the recommendations on his services to others and this has caused poor performance for the last several years.
    Don't waste your money on Schaeffer Research services.

Jeff

#12     Apr 19, 2007