Advice needed about top traders!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by UK2004, Feb 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UK2004

UK2004

If all these traders in banks are so 'poor' why if you go to the City of London at 6am do you see so many chauffeur driven Merc S600's and people in nice cars coming in and top class Canali suits, is this all people on £100,000 a year I don't think so. Yet you people in your Prop trading firms go in in your 1.0 litre polos.

Don Bright is probably doing ok because he gets cuts form all of you people a bit like starbucks cheap product many people work for them get paid slavery money but senior management earn good money, good luck to you Don!

#61     Feb 28, 2002
  2. stevet

stevet

nicholassegrue

which college are you at and what are you studying

#62     Feb 28, 2002
  3. gordo

gordo

Nicki:

Ever heard of "income statement affluent" and "balance sheet affluent"? It just depends on what treadmill you want to be on sport.

#63     Feb 28, 2002
  4. UK2004

UK2004

It is a college in London equivalent to high school for those in the USA. Doing A-Levels in Economics, Geography and Politics and advanced A-Levels in Economics and Geography.

#64     Feb 28, 2002
  5. ddefina

ddefina

Getting your G.E.D.?

#65     Feb 28, 2002
  6. toby400

toby400

Well I live in the UK and know of traders who make money without working for banks.

Secondly, if you attack people like Don Bright with such juvenile language I trust you can provide evidence to prove such attacks, since logic would decree that a percentage of Don Brights traders are more academically qualified than you.

Just because you are studying A Levels (No mention of you having attained them) does not equip you to comment with any authority on the real workaday world inhabited by experienced traders working for Don bright, or any other battle scarred trader on this board, who give freely of their time to answer your queries.

Remember; theory on it's own is so much hot air. But couple it with experience, then one day people may listen to your outpourings with a more sympathetic ear.

Toby
    UK

#66     Feb 28, 2002
  7. stevet

stevet

its great that everyone on this site is communicating with nic - and he is just a spotty kid at school - who has not got a clue about life - let alone trading

whats the chance of him making - who knows and who cares!

he certainly doesn't come across as the sort of kid anyone is going to want to help - so i hope he has a rich dad

whats the quickest way to make a million - start with two million!

#67     Feb 28, 2002
  8. UK2004

UK2004

Now let's see thicko, if I said I am in my second year of A-Levels and the exams are in June how would I have already attained them are you thick as two planks or something? Yes I am in my second year but haven't attained them, you need a brain transplant. Also, I didn't insult Don Bright, you were too thick to see that I giving him credit saying that he is probably coining it from a few stupid daytraders. If you can't understand simple English how can you even be a daytrader?

#68     Feb 28, 2002
  9. Cesko

Cesko

How about finish off this thread and move on. It's ridiculous.

#69     Feb 28, 2002
  10. toby400

toby400

You're right chaps.

His juvenile outburst has revealed his immaturity. Time to close this thread and move on.

Toby
    UK

#70     Feb 28, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.