Advantages of Homelessness

Discussion in 'Economics' started by hippie, Aug 28, 2010.

1. bat1

bat1

many people are lazy rich or poor dude!

many homeless just lost there Jobs

1. no longer in the right field

2. no demand for people in the field

not all homeless are drug addicts!!!!!!!!!

many are hard working people who could not make
    ends meet..

people love to put people down ,,must be an ego thing
    I guess....

#21     Aug 29, 2010
  2. Exactly!

#22     Aug 29, 2010
  3. do you bleeding heart liberals realize that homeless folks are:

1) ex-convicts
    2) drug/alcohol addicts
    3) have severe psychological problems
    4) lazy

that's why their family kicked them out, that's why they have no one to turn to. no one wants them because they fucked up their lives time and time again and refuse help.

stop defending them for chrissake! if there's ever someone who deserved what they got in life, it's them.

#23     Aug 29, 2010
  4. god you're naive. you need to turn off the disney channel and wake up to reality.

#24     Aug 29, 2010

5. All your explanations will fly out the window if/when you're there yourself.

#25     Aug 29, 2010
  6. zdreg

zdreg

women like the nice lie and the hard truth.

#26     Aug 29, 2010
  7. Cheese

Cheese

An interesting point does arise out of this thread. A very recent piece of research demonstrated that poor people are happier than rich people. While this might be seen to suit me to propagate such a theorom, the explanation for the poorer being happier is wholly reasonable. Poorer people do more of the essential type of things that engender happiness -sitting around relaxing, watching a lot of TV and spending more time with friends and relatives.
    :)

#27     Aug 29, 2010
  8. dude, you don't own your home the state does

and if you think I'm wrong don't pay your property tax
    and see what happens..
    ----------------
    If you own your own home, you can get someone else to pay your taxes.:D

#28     Aug 29, 2010
  9. To add to your point. Trump said, the wealthier you are, the fewer and shorter vacations you take. I'd imagine it would be pretty hard laying on the beach trying to relax knowing that you could have made "x thousands" in that time.

#29     Aug 29, 2010

10. Happiness is an inside job. If you are rich or poor is absolutely of no consequence.

Understanding that we already possess everything we need to be happy and reminding ourselves everyday of this fact is all that is needed.

#30     Aug 29, 2010