Advantage Futures - best commissions i have ever seen

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by moarla, Sep 9, 2008.

1. WORRY?! No, friend. I haven't worried about anything in some years.

I post when I'm bored or just waiting to either take a profit or stop out.

I will affirm that my post contained a very valid point. Very often cheap traders are just plain losers (economically, not morally).

--H

#41     May 15, 2009
  2. Sorry, I cant help you with that one as I very rarely hold anything overnight.

Logically, I would think they are saying that if the only trade you pull every so often is a five lot that you hold for three weeks, then they would reserve the right to fit you in a different pricing bracket.

#42     May 15, 2009
  3. twinx

twinx

For whom? (Please dont answer to this question in this forum, its a rhetorical question only!)

Ok, I get an idea, will see their answer next week per email.

Nice weekend to all traders! :)

#43     May 15, 2009
  4. Najeeb

Najeeb

Hi Doug,

What is your total commission per side or one complete contract for Emini S&P 500 at Global Futures?

Najeeb

#44     Jun 12, 2009
  5. i traded bond futures with them before. only switched because my firm did, everything went well and i would recommend advantage to anyone- may end up re-opening my personal account there as well. i just remember paying something like 32c round trip for bonds. i leased a seat too though so you have to factor that in.

dm

#45     Jun 12, 2009
  6. Najeeb

Najeeb

Hi Doug
    ….. for self directed traders using GSTrader platform.

Najeeb

#46     Jun 12, 2009
  7. dmcw

dmcw Global Futures

Hi Najeeb,

Sorry, I just saw your question about commission. We don't post our rates for platforms other than X_Trader, which is $0.35 per side + exchange fees. I have sent you an email regarding our cost using GSTrader. I can't give you specific costs in this anonymous forum, but I would like to talk to you when you get a chance. I can tell you that our rates are among the lowest that you'll find. Don't forget we have very low margins and I believe we have very good customer service as well. I hope to hear from you.

Best regards

#47     Jun 12, 2009

8. $300 margin is the equivalent to giving a 16 year old boy a 30 pack of Old Style and making him drive home...

What is his probability for success?

#48     Jun 12, 2009