Advanced GET

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by pacifictime, Sep 15, 2005.

1. jstan9

jstan9

Hi, I work at eSignal and we're actually doing a lot of education with Forex and Advanced GET (which is, IMHO, a superb tool for the Forex market). We have a really great online class coming up devoted to Forex (www.esignaluniversity.com has the schedule) and if you want to check out one of our free seminars you can see the new Advanced GET Dashboard in action--and if there's not a seminar in your city, give us a call (800.322.1617).

#11     Sep 15, 2005
  2. taowave

taowave

Since you work at Signal,how about asking the powers that be not to rip our faces off on upgrades..

I had ADVget with TradingTechniques and never payed for an upgrade..

Now that E Signal is in, you guys want $795 for an upgrade to Dashboard???

I have a better idea..Design a backtester for Advanced Get and then we can see just how valuable your education in the forex market really is....or NOT

#12     Aug 27, 2006
  3. taowave

taowave

Since you work at Signal,how about asking the powers that be not to rip our faces off on upgrades..

I had ADVget with TradingTechniques and never payed for an upgrade...

$795 for an upgrade???

#13     Aug 27, 2006
  4. What they don't tell you is the only thing that they are advanced in is GETing your money. :eek:

They don't make their money trading.

They make their money selling sh*t to noobs.

Do your own work, do your homework and you won't be getting the scr*w by these shills.

Sheesh,

JJ

#14     Aug 27, 2006
  5. I don't know, but some people do use them to trade and gain.

After all, it is just a tool. This tool is to help you with the applications of Elliot Waves, plus some other analyses too. If you can make use of it, it is useful. Else it is not.

There's no definite answer about this.

#15     Aug 27, 2006
  6. What is Advanced GET 4x?

What's the major difference?

#16     Aug 27, 2006