Adrienne Toghraie coaching ?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by TOMMYJR9, Sep 3, 2009.

1. .....and wallet. If you're a woman, you may feel more comfortable dealing with her than a man. Birds of a feather.......:cool:

#11     Sep 4, 2009
  2. Adrienne doesn't trade. (She claimed to have traded some futures in the past.)

She is a trader shrink. She is fully occupied helping successful traders to increase their gain 10 fold, then a hundred fold. :D

#12     Sep 5, 2009
  3. YEAH BABY, YOU TELL IT LIKE IT IS, I SPOKE WITH HER YESTERDAY FOR ABOUT 45 MINUTES AND I LIKE HER. I AM VERY EXCITED TO START TO WORK WITH HER.:) ALSO DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER FEEDBACK ?

#13     Sep 5, 2009
  4. start by reading Trading In the Zone first. imho.

#14     Sep 5, 2009
  5. What you need to do is LIVE POKER, lots of it, there is nothing that will get you closer to your inner being than smelling the fear (and sweat) of 9 other grown men at a table with money on the line. Whatever psychological problem you have, you will see it at the table.

Guess what ? God will never put a block in front of you that you cannot shift or move. Do not pray to him, he's got enough already, just work on your inner psyche.

ACTIVE SPORTS>>>> LIVE POKER >>>> GOOD DIET half your psycho stuff will go !!!

Over and out

P.S. For USD$200 can email you the latest must have mega coaching guide for trader peak performance :D

#15     Sep 5, 2009
  6. CET

CET

Almost every trader knows what they are doing wrong, but the challenge is in changing your behavior to stop making the same mistakes. I think most folks can make the changes on their own if they want to badly enough. FWIW I believe I read an interview with Eric Bolling in which he stated he uses this gal, but I hope you get a "happy ending" with each session so you get your money's worth. :p

#16     Sep 5, 2009
  7. Lol, thanks keep it up guys

#17     Sep 5, 2009
  8. I LIKE HER SO FAR I WILL LEY YA KNOW

#18     Sep 15, 2009
  9. She obviously understands trading...

Tapping into the part of you that is in alignment with the universal consciousness

A master trader is not separate from the world but an integral part of it. He is tuned in to the vibrations that emanate from all the forces around him. Once he has been able to align himself with the universal consciousness, his trading will reach a level that cannot be attained through the most disciplined and brilliant technical trading because he will be able to use his intuitive anchors as signals for his trades. But this will not be possible until he has cleared the decks of all the negative emotional and personal issues that prevent him from reaching this level of fine-tuning. In addition, he will spend a part of every day bringing his mind to a state of calm and peace, which will allow him to be absolutely focused and aware without anxiety or stress.

All of this work is done internally, without looking to anyone else for a model of behavior or answers about what it takes to be a master trader. Because the answer is within.

=========================

There you have it. How to become a Master Trader.

heheheheheheheheeehhheeeeehahahahahahahaha

#19     Sep 15, 2009
  10. Podimer

Podimer

I have had the good luck of being able to listen in on one of her "webinars" and i definitely got a lot out of it. It gave me a new awareness of what was going on in my mind and how that would inevitably affect my end of day P&L.
    Depending on how much you're trading, just one missed trade or premature exit due to fear could be the tuition covered. Beyond that, if it helps to indirectly give you one more soulful smile per day, how can you put a price on that?
    A very pleasant woman and well worth my time, I can't say enough good things about her:)

#20     Sep 15, 2009