Adolph Hitler Died in Argentina.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Aug 26, 2006.

1. LOL

#11     Oct 18, 2011
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Max E. Pad response to South America:

October 18, 2011

You are very perceptive how did you know that I am black and that i support Obama? Has Baron given you my personal information? I find it hard to believe that you figured that all out on your own.

#12     Oct 18, 2011
  3. Could be your BO

#13     Oct 18, 2011
  4. @SouthAmerica

Well, thats an old myth. the same like, the nazis have invented the UFOs (ReichsFlugscheiben) and that they have a basis still today in the antarctis, where all the 2metre blonde hair and blue eyed strong white german race lives........
    Thats all neo nazi propaganda bullshit...

Anyways, today, he is dead for sure....
    donst matter if he really went to argentinia or if he shot his head in the bunker in berlin.........

he was an bloody asshole, and he is dead now, and hopefully he is in hell.........

Fuck him !!!:( :( :(

#14     Oct 18, 2011
  5. October 19, 2011

SouthAmerica: Reply to HATEtheRisk

I suggest that you watch the following movie:

My Führer
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780568/

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/afeS7xHJyxI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#15     Oct 19, 2011
  6. #16     Oct 19, 2011
  7. I offer you another question... Why russians respect germains? We had so many battles... millions died.
    Like to hear the truth?
    When you attack German you get the big answer... World War at least when you attack "SouthAmerica" you see **** climbing on trees screaming
    (That's why they're happy that hitler could die in brazil or argentina or something :D)

#17     Oct 19, 2011
  8. Hitler was a nazi bastar d. May his soul rot in hell.

#18     Oct 19, 2011
  9. I think S. America would of been more proud of SHitler had he died in Brazil.

#19     Oct 19, 2011
  10. October 20, 2011

SouthAmerica: Reply to Fortune Teller

You will never know what really happened regarding Hitler ... until you watch this video:

www.imdb.com/title/tt0077269/

#20     Oct 20, 2011