Adolph Hitler Died in Argentina.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Aug 26, 2006.

1. .

August 26, 2006

SouthAmerica: A book just published in Argentina written by an Argentinean journalist claims that Adolph Hitler escaped to Argentina at the end of WW II where he died years later.

The book documented the locations where Hitler lived in Argentina after WW II - with pictures and other FBI documents…

“Livro sustenta que Hitler morreu na Argentina”
    A Folha de Sao Paulo - da Ansa, em Buenos Aires
    August 26, 2006

Um livro escrito por um jornalista argentino sustenta que Adolf Hitler escapou de Berlim depois do fim da 2ª Guerra Mundial e foi para a Argentina, onde morreu anos depois.

No final de cada capítulo de "Hitler en la Argentina" o jornalista Abel Basti inclui fac-símiles de documentos e fotos para apoiar a história. Entre esses documentos, há escritos do FBI.

"A farsa armada em torno do suicídio de Hitler está ultrapassada, pois vários pesquisadores coincidem na falta de provas de sua morte na Alemanha", disse Basti. "Não há cadáver, nem autopsia, nem perícia jornalística", indicou.

Segundo o livro, Hitler foi para a Argentina com vários nazistas num comboio de 20 submarinos. Depois de chegar ao país, viveu primeiro na Patagônia e depois na província de Córdoba, no centro.

De acordo com a tese, Hitler escapou com sua companheira, Eva Braun. "Era impossível cruzar o Atlântico com tantos submarinos sem que os aliados descobrissem. Todos sabiam e queriam evitar que a fortuna dos nazistas caísse sob domínio russo", afirmou Basti.

De acordo com o livro, Hitler desembarcou em Caleta de los Loros, entre as cidades de Viedma e San Antonio Oeste. Em relação à morte do ditador, o livro sustenta que morreu na Argentina, mas não dá detalhes porque será o tema do próximo livro de Basti.

2. He died in every hall he played

3. So what is Russia gaining by perpetuating the "lie" that he died in the bunker?

4. Wasn't Hitler one of the founding fathers of Brazil?

5. October 18, 2011

SouthAmerica: Reply to Fortune Teller

Your comment shows that you don't have a clue about world history.

The country Brazil is 511 years old.

I can guarantee you that Adolph Hitler was not around at that time.

But I bet he had some nice time after 1945 when he went to live in Argentina.

6. Max E.

Max E.

Max E. Pad Reply to South America

October 18, 2011

It doesnt surprise me that you are happy that Hitler was last seen in South America, given the fact that you have repeatedly outed yourself as a racist Klansmen.

7. Hitler died?

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I thought he was in the White House wearing Blackface.

9. Max, your response tells me that you are a black man, and that has affected your thinking regarding the KKK. You keep bringing up the KKK over and over again.

If you were a Jewish man, then you would be accusing me of being a Nazi.

Most people associate Adolph Hitler with Nazism and not the KKK.

Now we know why you are a die hard supporter of Barack Obama and Herman Cain.

#10     Oct 18, 2011