Administration Delaying Release of Key Economic Report

Discussion in 'Economics' started by wartrace, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Yup! just like last fall. we tried to warn people back in 2007 that it was coming and they don't listen thats why most traders fail. They fail because they cant discern the market and they believe what the fake news reports on CNBC.

If a trader can't see whats coming then they don't need to be trading. This will be the begining of the end. This will be the last chance to stack up enormous profits like never seen before.

#11     Jul 21, 2009

2. Hes not braggin or tryna say that he has a crystal ball. the purpose of his post is to help guide traders and the like to open their eyes to see whats coming. price action will guide you as to the timing. if your a trader you should have the oppropriate settings on your charts to clue you to major turning points as they occur.

get ready.

#12     Jul 21, 2009
  3. why should he do that?
    the smart money knows what coming and have already made the necessary preparations. real traders don't need anybody to tell them when to buy or sell or prove anything to anyone. I'd never do it if I were him. what is there to prove? even if he did so how does that put money in your pocket? even if he did it all it would do is prove bragging points and what for? for some silly props on some message board.......who cares. the only reason we all post here is for community and discussing the market with like minded individuals that supposildly have money at risk like you. I dont understand why when one of us post a position that is opposite of the majority that they are then asked to post a proof? how silly.

#13     Jul 21, 2009
  4. fhl

fhl

I'd say that's a mighty good speculator doin that speculatin.

#14     Jul 21, 2009
  5. Timing is just as important as being right or wrong. Those who predicted the crash in 2008 might have gotten out in 2003. They were correct in the end, but they missed out on a boatload of money in the mean time.

#15     Jul 21, 2009
  6. MattF

MattF

Or they still made plenty for them as is, left when lifeboats were around, and now are watching from afar...

#16     Jul 21, 2009
  7. The reason that he doesn't do it is quite simple . . . he doesn't TRADE for a living.

Instead, he spends his entire day on ET "cutting and pasting" worthless articles on the bearish fundamentals of the economy, just like another poster here on ET who (admittedly) doesn't trade for a living (S2007S).

People that are successful traders make a DIFFERENTIATION between economic fundamentals and that of technical price activity in the stocks that they trade.

Applying the BEARISH economic fundamental backdrop would have caused you to not only MISS THE RALLY OFF THE MARCH LOWS but to go short that last couple of months . . . and get your ass handed to you.

Take your pick.

Price activity, or "cut and paste" articles of doom and gloom everywhere . . .

Which one helps make you money?
    :D

#17     Jul 21, 2009