Administration Delaying Release of Key Economic Report

Discussion in 'Economics' started by wartrace, Jul 20, 2009.

1. wartrace

wartrace

2. The dog ate it. Why can't newspapers ever report the truth?

3. You can fool some of the people all of the time.

You can fool all of the people some of the time.

But you can never, and I mean never, fool all of the people all of the time.

This market is headed for a shattering crash of epic proportions.

'Efficient Market' hypothesis is bunk, so things can stay disjointed for quite some time, but truth does ultimately catch reality, usually when most least expect it.

4. Please post a screen-shot of your trading blog to show us how you are positioned to take advantage of "a shattering crash of epic proportions."

Thank you.

5. MKTrader

MKTrader

Aw, c'mon. They're all about "full transparency" you know. That's why they try to rush every bill through before anyone has time to finish the opening paragraph.

6. dtan1e

dtan1e

I'm no expert in economic policies or running a country but common sense says why splurge more when already heavily in debt, the way it seems as if this health care reform is free? won't it be more logical to attempt such initiatives like health care and including all that crazy bailouts when you are in a position to and have the means like China?

7. Are you willing to give any sort of timeline on this epic crash? You've been saying this for a long time and still nothing yet. Not agreeing or disagreeing with you, but it's a vague statement. I could just as easily say the market is 100% going alot higher. It may not be for 100 years, but I would still be correct...

If an "epic crash" happens six years from now, I don't want to hear you bragging.

8. We need to things to get the economy rolling. Money and confidence. Imo, the administration is pumping both for all it's worth hence we are getting what it is worth - a whole lotta smoke.

9. The government is trying to "halt the slide here"... to short-circuit the cleansing of excess we need to undergo and which may not be able to be short-circuited regardless.

Likely they will do more harm than good... and that we get "cleansed" in spite of their greedy, expensive, and destructive efforts.

10. Landis, you know better....

#10     Jul 21, 2009